five

Miyoung's pov
"hey , we'll join again." Soobin and his gang were here again joining us without our consent during our break.

"could you like get lost forever?" Fawn rolled her eyes. "i guess not?" Beomgyu smirked.

"hey pretty boy , wanna go to my house tonight and have a guys talk with us again?" Soobin hung his arm around Yeonjun's shoulder.

Yeonjun's eyes widened at the sudden move and froze there. poor boy looked so scared.

"get your hands off him. don't you see he looks uncomfortable?" Tia said and Soobin looked closely at Yeonjun.

"i didn't mean to scare you. i just wanted to make a new friend. i mean , alot of girls are going crazy over you don't you know about it?" Soobin said.

"what nonsense are you talking about now?" Fawn asked. "just look at Yeonjun hyung's pretty face. it's every girl's ideal boyfriend look." Soobin said.

"i'm pretty sure he's not comfortable with you to call him hyung." Tia said. "oh really?" Soobin smirked.

i slammed my chopsticks on the table with force and stood up. "i am trying to have a peaceful meal here and once you came it's becoming so noisy. if you wanna sit here , just shut your mouth up."

i took my tray and returned it before walking out of the cafeteria.

Yeonjun's pov
after seeing Miyoung so mad , i ran after her. "Miyoung-sshi!" i shouted. "why did you leave?" i asked holding her wrist.

"i just , can't stand Soobin's persistent pestering." she sighed. she looked down at my hand which was holding her wrist making me let go.

"mianhae." i said rubbing my nape. "gwanchana." she smiled.

"maybe there is a way to stop him." i said. she looked up at me with hope. "date someone so he won't bother you anymore."

"you've got to be kidding Yeonjun. me? date? never. and who can i date in this school? every guy here wants to date me either because i'm Got7's Jinyoung's sister , or because they think it'll make them super special after winning my heart." Miyoung said.

"almost you mean. i'm not one of them." i said looking into her eyes.

"you're not thinking about tha-" "yes i am Miyoung. shall we date? it might help you." i asked with hope.

and maybe me.

"i don't think i should. i mean , many girls want to date you so , nah." she chuckled.

"if that is so..i dare you to date me for say , two weeks? or longer if you like." i said. knowing Miyoung's personality , she'll probably not reject doing a dare since she's the fire girl.

"oh you don't even try." she smirked. "not up for the challenge because you're scared?" i smirked back.

"you're on , Choi Yeonjun."

"nope , since we're a couple now , you call me oppa." i said snaking my arm around her shoulder.

"i'll never call you that. i think i'll stick to calling you Yeonjun-sshi." Miyoung smiled walking ahead of me.

great , who said winning her heart was difficult?

after school , Miyoung and i walked out of class together. "where do you guys wanna go?" Tia asked.

"girls , i have something on now. meet you at my house at 3 , okay?" Miyoung said before grabbing my arm running down the hallway leaving her two confused friends.

once we stepped out of school , she sighed. "did you see those stares? i mean , all of them we're confused seeing me hold your hand." she laughed.

i grabbed her hand and locked it with mine. "i won't let go of this hand until our hearts say so." i said smiling at her while showing her our intertwined hands.

"ah jjinja.." she smiled. "you haven't date before , haven't you?" i asked and she nodded. "how about you?"

"oh , you don't have to worry about me."

———————————————————