Christmas Morning

It was Christmas morning and Luke was still asleep next to you, so you decided to wake him up.

"It's Christmas! Wake up!" You said jumping on him.

"Well good morning to you too." He said smiling. You rolled back to your side of the bed, and he turned facing you, wrapping his arm around your waist.

"Let's go get some breakfast." You smiled.

"Just a few more minutes?" Luke pouted.

"Ok fine five more minutes."

While you were laying there, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it love." Luke said climbing out of bed.

"Babe? Why would someone be doing that at 9:00 in the morning?"

"I don't know. Could be UPS dropping off a package."

"On Christmas Day?" You asked.

"Yeah. You stay in bed. I'll be back." He said. Then he disappeared and went downstairs.

You stayed up in bed and waited for what seemed to be like ten minutes.

"Luke?" You called.

"I'm coming love." He said walking up the stairs.

"What took you so long?" You sat up.

"Oh they had the wrong house so I was trying to give them directions. It was supposed to go to Mrs. West's house."

"Oh, how could they mess that up she's like three doors down and then right across the street."

"I don't know. Maybe they just wanted to get their shift over so they could get home."

"Oh ok."

"Anyway you want to go open presents?" He said leaning over and kissing your cheek.

"Yeah, let's go." You smiled.

You started walking down the stairs with Luke following behind you.

Once you turned the corner, Luke stood next to you, and you both sat down on the couch.

You gave Luke his first present, which was just some stuff for his recording studio downstairs.

Luke's first present for you was a really pretty dress.

Your next present for Luke was a scrapbook you made for him of all the years you have been together. Even up to your wedding day.

"Ok, I need you to close your eyes for this one. And hold out your hands." Luke said.

"Ok." You said closing your eyes and holding out your hands.

Then you felt something soft and tiny in your arms.

"Ok, open." Luke said.

"Luke! Oh my goodness!" You smiled.

"He's two months today."Luke smiled. "What do you want to name her?"

"Hmm. Maybe George."

"I love it." Luke smiled.

Luke ended up getting you a light brown and white pomsky puppy with blue eyes. He was so cute.

You and Luke continued to open presents and he even got George a bed and everything, even though you wanted him to cuddle with you two in bed. You were still going to put his bed in your room up on a chair.

Since he was still little you were going to let him cuddle with the two of you until he was used to sleeping on his own.

It was the best Christmas ever and you now had someone else to cuddle with when Luke was away in the studio with the guys.