His Birthday

Today was Luke's birthday, and you were really excited because you had plans to throw him a surprise birthday party. But Luke told you before you planned to have a surprise party that he wanted it to be just the two of you.

So as you were setting up at the restaurant, you got a text from Luke saying he was heading home from the studio. You quickly finished up what you were doing and then told your friends you had to head home to meet him. Luckily you beat Luke home.

You sat on the couch and read a magazine, then the door opened and closed. Luke walked around the corner and you saw him, then smiled and said.

"Happy Birthday babe!"

"Thanks love." He smiled giving you a kiss.

"So what do you want to do for your birthday? Go somewhere for dinner just us? Stay in and have dinner?" You asked.

"I was thinking we could go out and have dinner at my favorite place, since it's been a tradition since we met." Luke said.

"Ok. That works. What time do you want to go?"

"Uhh, like seven maybe. I just need to take a nap. I'm really tired from being at the studio."

"Ok. Sounds like a plan. I'll go get ready then while you take a nap." You said.

"Ok. Thanks love." Luke said kissing your cheek.

"Of course." You smiled. You gave him a kiss back.

Then Luke went upstairs to take a nap while you got ready.

You put on a cute dress, one that Luke loved on you. And you straightened your hair and did your makeup.

By that time it was like 6:15 and Luke wanted you to wake him up. So you walked upstairs and went in your room, and went over to wake him up.

"Babe? It's 6:15." You whispered.

"Thanks love," He said turning to face you. "Wow you look amazing." You just smiled. Luke sat up and then climbed out of bed.

"I'm going to take a quick shower and get dressed then I'll be ready." He said.

"Ok Lukey." You said.

Then you texted your friends and the guys to tell them you were leaving soon. You were kind of hesitant because you didn't want Luke to be mad since he told you he just wanted to spend his birthday with you.

You walked downstairs and sat on the couch and watched some tv while you waited for Luke.

He came downstairs shortly after your show you were watching ended. He was wearing black boots, black skinny jeans, and his white dress shirt, which he left slightly unbuttoned.

"You ready love?" He asked.

"Yes, Wow! You look handsome." You smiled. Luke chuckled.

Then the two of you walked out to his car and went to the restaurant.

Once you sat down at the table, you waiter came over and you both ordered something to drink. Your waiter was in on the surprise too, so he knew you would be moving tables in the other room where your friends were hiding.

"Hey babe?" You asked.

"Yes?" He said.

"Can I show you this painting the restaurant just got in? It's really nice." You said.

"Well, can't we eat first? Or do you have to show it to me now?" He laughed.

"You need to see it! Come here." You said.

Then the two of you walked hand in hand to where this painting was. You walked in and Luke followed behind you.

"Surprise!" All your friends and the guys jumped out.

"Thanks." Luke laughed. He then turned to you and had an embarrassed look on his face .

"Happy Birthday Lukey. Are you mad?" You asked.

"Of course not. Why would I be mad?" He gave you a hug.

"Because you told me you wanted to spend your birthday together just us two." You looked down.

"Babe. I don't care. We can go back home tonight and watch a movie and I'll be fine. This is awesome." He smiled and gave you a kiss. Then you celebrated with his friends and your friends, and after dinner the two of you went home and watched a movie.