Character stats

Name: Alexis Luna CalawayAge: 23( at the start)Birthday: April 14thFather: Mark Calaway (the Undertaker) Mother: Taylor LopezCousin: Colby LopezLikes: wrestling, music, art dogs, her fans and JonNicknames: Lexie, Luna(Jon), babygirl(Joe later on),...

Age: 23( at the start)
Birthday: April 14th
Father: Mark Calaway (the Undertaker)
Mother: Taylor Lopez
Cousin: Colby Lopez
Likes: wrestling, music, art dogs, her fans and Jon
Nicknames: Lexie, Luna(Jon), babygirl(Joe later on), darling(Steve later on)
Dislikes: Loud sounds, big men
Friends: Jon Good( thinks of him as a brother) more will come later
Personality: shy until she gets to know you, has trust issues, very kind and sweet, a little rough around the edges because of her upbringing.
About her: growing up Alexis was always curious about her parents. She always wondered why they gave her up. Over time she became angry at them for giving her up because of everything that happened to her in the foster system. In Alexis's mind the only good thing is meeting Jon who she thinks of as her older brother. Alexis always wondered what her father was like. Alexis already knew what her mother was like because when she got her file. Her social worker told her that her mother never wanted her. Her social worker also told her that her father didn't know that she existed. Alexis has a crush on Steve Borden(Sting)(For this story he will be 37). Alexis will later on become friends with Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, the Hardy boys, AJ Styles, Angelina Love and Velvet Sky.