Chapter Five

Alexis hadn't see Steve since Monday because Dixie called her early Tuesday and had Alexis fly into Detroit Michigan late that night. Alexis had to do an autograph signing. Alexis's dad and Michelle couldn't watch Jensen so she had him with her.

It was Thursday Alexis and Jensen had just arrived at the Arena for tonight's show. Steve was coming straight to the arena when he arrived in the arena. Steve was going to room with them.

Alexis unbuckled Jensen from his carseat and grabbed her bag and his diaper bag. Jensen grabbed Alexis's hand. Alexis grabbed his backstage pass from her back pocket and put it around his neck before grabbing her I.D. Alexis showed the security her I.D and he let her into the building. Alexis went to the Women's locker room and dropped off their bags. Alexis took Jensen to see the ring and seen that Steve was in the ring. Steve was practicing with Bobby Roode. Alexis and Jensen went and sat beside Jeff Hardy.
"Hey, Jeff how's it going?" Alexis says sitting down.
"It's good did you just arrive in town?" Jeff asks.
"No. Jensen and I got here Tuesday night. I had my first autograph signing Wednesday morning and then I took Jensen sightseeing." Alexis says. Steve having heard Alexis smiles before jumping out of the ring. Steve walked over. Jensen's eyes lit up seeing him.
"Dada!" Jensen says excited to see Steve and reaching for him. Steve took him into his arms.
"Hey, buddy. Have you been good for your momma." Steve asks him settling him on his hip. Jensen nods.
"Hey, darling." Steve says after kissing her.
"Hey, babe. When did you get here?" Alexis asks.
"About an hour ago." Steve says.

Steve had settled into a seat beside Alexis placing his arm around her and Jensen on his lap. Kurt Angle came over to them.
"Hey, Steve how's it going?" Kurt says.
"Good. How about you?" Steve answers.
"Good. So I heard that we are in a mixed tag team match tonight. I have worked with my tag team partner Tara before. But can you tell me who Luna Hunters is?" Kurt says.
"Allow me to introduce you to my girlfriend Alexis Calaway also known as Luna Hunters." Steve says.
"Calaway as in Mark Calaway?" Kurt questions.
"Yes. He is my father. I was put up for adoption by my mother. I met him for the first time 6 months ago." Alexis answers.
"It is nice to meet you. If you are anything like your father you are going to go far in this business." Kurt says in shock.
"Thank you sir. My dad and Steve have both been training me. My dad says the very last move that he will teach me is the tombstone piledriver and only when he feels that I am ready." Alexis says.
"You are lucky you have two of the best wrestlers in this business training you." Kurt says with a smile.

They talked for a couple more minutes before Tara joined them. Steve gave Jensen to Jeff and the four of them got in the ring AJ Styles had joined them and he was going to referee the match. The match ended with Tara tapping out to Hell's Gate. Tara recognized the move. Alexis was going to be debuting it tonight. When they got out of the ring.
"Where in the hell did you learn that move?" Tara says in shock.
"My father The Undertaker." Alexis says.
"No wonder I recognized the move. He is the only one who I seen use this move. Shit is it painful. Now I know why everyone taps out to it so fast. I am guessing that not many people know about him being your dad." Tara says.
"No I wanted to do it on my own. I didn't want to have things just handed to me because of who my dad is." Alexis says.
"That I can understand. It always feels the better because you have worked hard for it." Tara says.
"I agree which is why not many people know that he is. Hulk Hogan is one of them." Alexis says.

Later that night

Alexis jumped off the top rope and was performing a moonsault as she landed it she felt a really bad pain shoot through her knee. Alexis knew that something was wrong. Alexis quickly tagged Steve. Alexis held her leg. Steve won the match with the Scorpion deathlock. Once he heard the bell ring he quickly ran to check on Alexis.
"Alexis what hurts?" Steve says worried.
"It's my knee." Alexis says trying not to cry.
"Ok. I am going to carry you backstage to the trainers room ok." Steve says picking her up bridal style.
"Ok." Alexis says but cries out as he picks her. Steve got her to the trainer as fast as he could. While the trainer was checking her over Steve ran and got dressed and washed his face. Steve had taken a cab to get to the arena he went and grabbed hers and Jensen's bags he also had his bag and put them in her rental car. Steve grabbed Jensen from Jeff and they went back to the trainer's room. The doc came out.
"What's the damage doc?" Steve asks.
"I don't know. I am going to send her for X-RAY's" The trainer says.
"Ok. Thanks." Steve answers.