Chapter Six

For the next 12 months Alexis worked really hard on her recovery Steve and her dad were there every step of the way. Jon, Joe, Colby and all of her friends from TNA were there when they could be. She was finally back to full strength. Alexis would be making her return tomorrow night. In that time  Steve had sold his house and moved into her house with her they figured it would be better since he spent most of his time there anyway. Alexis only had 6 months left on her contract.

Alexis and Steve arrived at the arena. They made their way to ring only stopping to drop their bags in Steve's locker room. The first person that she seen was her friend Angelina Love who ran up to her and hugged her.
"What are you doing here Lexie?" Angelina says pulling away.
"I am making my return today." Alexis says.
"Yes! Finally I have missed you so much. Steve does more so. He mopes around here like a lost puppy when you aren't here." Angelina says causing Alexis to laugh.
"Did you hear that he is leaving TNA for WWE when his contract expires in 4 months." Angelina says.
"Yes he told me. I am also leaving for WWE in 6 months when my contract expires. I am going straight to Florida where NXT is to talk about my contract I am going straight to the main roster to Monday night Raw." Alexis says.
"It seems like all of the good wrestlers are leaving. AJ Styles, Sting, Bobby Roode, Samoa Joe, The Hardy boys and now you are all leaving for the WWE. At least I still have Velvet. You keep in touch you hear." Angelina says.                                                                 "I will don't worry." Alexis replies.

That night Luna Hunters makes her return. She got a huge pop from the crowd when she made her return coming to the Aid of Sting who had been having trouble with Hulk Hogan and Brooke Hogan the last couple of months. When they made it backstage Alexis  informed Hulk that she would not be re-signing with TNA when her contract expires.

Steve left for Texas while Alexis flew to Florida. Joe picked her up at the airport. Joe was home because he had a couple of days off. It was 9 hour flight. So it was 10:30 am when she got in. Alexis had gotten some sleep on the plane. They went to Joe's house he showed her to the guest bedroom. Where she showered and dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans, her black combat boots, a black Harley Davidson t-shirt and her leather jacket. Alexis also braided her hair in a basic single braid. Alexis grabbed her wallet, Sunglasses and Phone and Joe drove her to the performance center and dropped her off and told her to call him when she was ready to go. He had to go and pick up his daughter from her dance class. Alexis walked in and some of the wrestlers stopped and Stared. One of the trainers came up to her.
"Are you here to try out for NXT?" He asks.
"No. I am actually here to speak to Paul Levesque. Tell him that Alexis Calaway is here." Alexis says he nodded. Running to grab Paul not even catching onto the last name seeing as he had never met her father so he didn't know his real name. Paul came running out.
"Hey, Alexis. What can I do for you?" Paul says.
"I want a contract with WWE. If you are still interested in having me wrestle for you."  Alexis says shocking him.
"Yes. We are still interested. Come in my office." Paul says leading her to his  office.
"First when does your contract expires with TNA?" Paul asks.
"It expires in 6 months." Alexis says.
"Ok. How  does 2 and half million a year sound in a 5 year contract. We will start you out on Monday night Raw. Because you are just too good to be in NXT especially because of you being the daughter of the Undertaker." Paul says.
"That sounds good to me. True." Alexis says bringing a smile to his face.
"Why don't you get in the ring with Ember Moon in a match let's see what you have learned from your old man." Paul says. Alexis nods and quickly goes and changes into Nike shorts with a Nike t-shirt with Jordans. Alexis walks over to Paul who shows her who Ember Moon is. Today happened to a day when both of the main rosters was at performance center teaching them. Except for Colby, Jon Good and Randy Orton who were all at their homes.

"Alright guys gather around everybody! I have a treat for you guys today. Ember Moon get in the ring you are going to face. WWE's newest signing. She won't start for another 6 months which is when her contract expires with her previous company. She is going directly to the main roster because she is just too good to be in NXT. I give to you Luna Hunters!" Paul says shocking everyone.