6. Kara Kidnapped (6)

Kara kidnapped part 6

Getting her back

Alex's POV

It was George. That fucking bastard. I was going to kill that guy, slowly and painfully. I'm going to do everything I need to get my little sister back.

I knew that the DEO wouldn't believe me, George already had been a suspect, and he had been removed because he had a strong allibi.

It would only waste time and give me a disadvandage to tell them, I had to keep this to myself. I didn't care what my punishment would be, getting my little sister save in my arms was the only thing I currently cared about.

I needed Kara to be back more than anything, I would give my life for her. I made a promise to myself to protect her no matter what happend, and I tend to keep that promise.

I hated not knowing where she was, not knowing whenever she was safe or not. I couldn't take it, I had to get her back.

I knew that George spend a lot of time at the bar, so I went to the bar. I saw George sitting alone at a table, he was looking at people, than writing stuff down on his notepad.

Now that I looked closely, George had all the red flags, he was spying on people, and he had this stare that some people with an antisocial disorder have.

After about 30 minutes, he got up to leave the bar. I stood up 20 seconds after he did, making sure I wasn't suspicious.

He walked about 5 minutes until he got in an apartement. I now knew where he lived, I now only had to go home, make a plan, than return here and get my little sister back.

Than something sunk in, Kara was problably in his apartement. She was here, I could get her back right now, I could have her back in my arms in an hour if it goes right.

Screw making a plan. I'm going to take my little sister back. I couldn't let her stay there for an other minute.

I walked in the apartement and waited in front of the door to make my move.

Kara's POV

He had just come back again. I quickly dried my tears off when he walked in the room.

"Did you miss me, princess?'' he asked me, I stayed still, not wanting to say anything to this guy.

I didn't even know how long I had been here. Honesly, I didn't even know if I'd ever come back. I've never felt this alone in my entire life, and I've been sent to an other planet by my parents.

I missed everyone, I missed Lena, Hank, Eliza, I missed everyone. But there was one person who I missed the most, for who I had a longing to be in their arms, and that person was Alex.

Alex was the last person I had seen, and she was the person I missed the most. I missed laughing with her, I miss eating way to much with her, hell I even miss her lowkey insulting me.

I stared into space for a while before I saw the door slowly crack open.

George was already here, so why was the door opening? The door made no sound at all, if I weren't in this room, I wouldn't have been able to notice it.

I slowly saw a head appear behind the door. My heart stopped. Was this real? I could feel the adrenaline pump through my veins.

It was Alex, she was standing right there. I could see her. She looked beyond shocked when she saw me.

It was at that moment that I realised I probably looked really bad. I had bruised all over my face, as well as cuts and my neck was extremely sore and red because of the shocks I had endured.

Alex put her finger in front of her mouth, indicating that I had to be silent. She looked at the collar around my neck.

I didn't know how she did it, but she expertly made some moves with a bobby pin and the collar came off. I forced myself not to make a sound of relieve, because this had been the first time in so long that I felt free.

Alex stood upon a table, streching her arm to reach the light. Once she had her hands on the lights, she pulled it torwards her with an extreme amount of force.

The lights were allined togheter, which ment that if one light was broken, no lights could turn on again. All the lights were off now, which ment that we were left in complete darkness.

Alex hugged me, and I almost cried. She whispered in my ear ''stay here, okay?'' and than stood up. After 15 second I could hear someone jump out of the window.

"Oh my god, Kara are you okay?'' I could hear Alex say to me while she hugged me once again. ''Yeah.. I think so.. Where is that guy Alex?'' I asked her.

''He's gone Kara, it's over, you're safe". Alex whispered in my ear as she comforted me.

It was over. I was safe again, in the hands of my big sister.

A/N

I always try to make the chapters of this story short, because than I'll be able to post more. But this one is somewhat longer because I wanted Alex to save Kara in it. I could also post longer chapters if you guys want to, but it'll cost more time.

Would you guys want that?

Happy Women's Day!!!