8. Kara Kidnapped (8)

Kara Kidnapped part 8

Back home.

Kara's POV

It's been a week now and I had healed, it took me about 4 days to fully get my power back, maybe that's just because I didn't have my powers for such a long time.

I wanted to go after 5 minutes, because I really hate being in the same place for a long time. But Alex kept being overprotective and forced me to stay for a week, she always stayed in my room, so I was never alone.

I would finally be going home again, but not completly though, I would be staying with Alex for the next couple of weeks. I didn't mind that, I never mind when it comes to Alex.

Once I had unpacked everything at Alex's place, we decided to watch Outlander. Thank god Alex hadn't continue watching it, because I would've burned her fridge if she did.

Lena would also be coming over today. Lena doesn't know that I'm supergirl so Alex and James said to her that I was on a trip for reporting.

Lena had even called me a few times, so to make sure she'll doesn't get suspisious, J'onn had to call her, pretending to be me and talk to her about couple problems with James.

After me and Alex had finished cleaning up the house (Alex's house was a mess). The doorbell rang, indicating that Lena had arrived,

Alex left the apartement, she knew that I could protect myself and Lena could protect me too. Alex was the most overprotective person I had ever met, I loved her for it, but she needed to take care of herself too.

When Alex had left, Lena immediatly came in the room. I escorded her to the couch and sat down next to her. Lena immediatly pulled me into a tight hug.

''I've missed you so much, where were you anyway? I barely heard from you!'' Lena exclaimed. She had clearly thought about me.

''I've been busy with the reporting trip, I really need to nail this article because they paid for the entire trip'' I explained, sticking to my story.

"Supergirl has been gone too, you're friends with her right? Do you know what happend to her?'' Lena asked me.

''Something has happend in her personal life, she took a break, but she's coming back soon'' I told her, hoping that she would buy it.

She believed me, which I was glad about, because Lena was a very stubborn women, and when she knew that I lied, she wouldn't ever stop trying to find out what the truth was, until she knew it.

Alex maybe the most protective person I know, but Lena can be really protective. I love her, she's amazing and a lovely person, even though some people have doubted that fact.

This was my life again, I would be going back as Supergirl and after a few weeks I would be back at my apartement. I had nothing to worry about anymore, they caught that guy and he was in probably in prison for kidnapping and abuse.