bands i've seen 🍑 bowers

henry:
sleeping with sirens
- he surprised you with tickets i see them last year. you and him got there 6 hours early and camped outside to meet the band. you met them all got them to sign your ticket and you managed to get a set list thanks to henry. it's was the best date you two went one because hen loved seeing you so happy.

- justin handed you a bass pick during legends and nick handed you a pick during better off dead. hen got jealous because of the way justin kept looking at you.

- his favorite songs are "kick me", "better off dead", "tally up the points", "roger rabbit", "if you're james dean" and "congratulations".

patrick:
as it is
- you fucking screamed when he scored you two tickets to see them live
- held patty's hand during the set
- some fuckin how ended up with bens water bottle (this actually happened to me and my friend. we saw them last year and she still has the bottle)
- somehow managed to make an appearance in their music video for 'the fire, the dark'
- his favorite songs are "the fire, the dark", "dial tones", "hey rachel", "two tongues (screaming salvation)" and "still remembering"

victor:
yungblud
- surprised you with two vip tickets to see them for your two year anniversary.
- would literally kill for dom
- almost died at the gig in a mosh pit
- met dom three times in the one night
-got a set list, a hoodie, a cute black pink striped shirt with yungblud on the front and a pair of the iconic pink socks
- got about a million photos with dom, adam and michael
- got your ticket and the set list signed by dom
- favourite songs are "parents", "loner", "tin pan boy" and "kill somebody"