how you met 🍑 bowers

Henry:
You were currently running to ease your mind when you suddenly bumped into someone, literally.
"Shit, shit, shit, I'm so sorry"
"Don't worry, it's fine"
"When I'm running my brain just sort of shuts off and I just focus on running as far away from my problems as possible"
"What problems could a pretty girl like you have?"
"Two words, abusive mother"
"I know how that feels, I've got an abusive dad, I'm Henry and you are?"
"I'm (y/n), it was nice talking to you but I really must get going"
"Before you go, promise you'll come visit me tomorrow, 1pm sharp."
"I promise"
You guys spent the next day together laughing, cuddling and just talking.

Victor:
You were sitting in a field full of daisies singing when you spotted a blonde haired boy staring at you, you ducked your head in sheer embarrassment knowing he could hear you.
"Why'd you stop singing?"
"I didn't know anyone was around, I'm really bad and I didn't mean to hurt your ears"
"What? You're amazing, I'm victor, you are?"
"I'm (y/n) wanna sit here with me for a while?"
"Will you sing to me?"
"Okay, fine."
You spent the next two weeks with one another and you ended up being the first girl in the Bowers Gang.

Patrick:
You were sitting flicking your lighter on and off admiring the beauty of the flame when a tall boy approached you.
"Um, do you mind lending me your lighter?"
"Why of course, here"
The tall boy pulled out a box of cigarettes, placed one to his lips and lit it.
"Since I let you borrow my lighter, mind lending me a cig?"
"Sure, I'm Patrick by the way"
You repeated the actions of the tall boy.
"(Y/n)"
You guys spent the rest of the day smoking and talking.

Belch:
You were sitting listening music when you noticed a guy slightly trip on his way to what you presumed was his car.
"Are you okay?"
"Oh yeah, I'm fine thanks"
"I'm (y/n), you are?"
"Oh, I'm belch"
"What a strange name, cute, but strange"
"It's a nickname"
You guys spent the rest of the day driving around Derry and talking.