𝔰𝔦𝔵

ᴅᴀʏs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
ѕαgє ρσν

I drove to Jahsehs house going to pick up Yume because it was finally my week. I parked in his driveway at the old house and got out heading to his door. I knocked a couple of times before Jahseh came to the door.

"why are you wearing that" he said looking me up and down.

i was wearing a green/blonde wing with a white shirt and some jean shorts with leggings.

"Why you worried" I said looking jahseh as i was getting Yumes stuff that was by the door.

"I just wanna know, I mean you taking my kid fuck knows where, dressed like some thot going to the club"

"Nigga! Nobody taking your kid nowhere, I had shit already planned with my sisters so he gone go to my mommas" i said getting angry because he called me out my name, and i hate that shit.

"Nah he can just stay here" he said taking the rest of his stuff in the house.

"OH MY GAHHH!! STOPP!!" I said sitting the Yumes stuff down.

I walked in the house following jahseh as i saw my kid sleeping on the sofa and Naruto playing on the large TV, Jahseh sped off into the guest room.

"Give me his stuff" i said coming threw the door as he was shutting sitting the nike duffle bag and Louis Vuitton bag down.

"No he can just stay here, come back for him when your done" he said opening the duffle bag.

"X give me his stuff!" I said going to the bed picking up Yumes stuff.

"Fine! Fine get it" he said walking out the room.

He rubbed his temples as he left the room as I grabbed all yumes stuff putting some of it out. i went to the living room and woke my baby up off the couch, he yawned and stretched then smiled once her saw me.

"hi mummi" he said getting up hugging my leg.

"come on, time to go" i said reaching for his hand.

he grabbed my hand then the stitch pillow we walked to the door as he kept looking back most likely to tell jahseh bye.

"Mommy me had fun wud daddy" he smiled at me as we walked out the house.

"That's nice to hear"

I put Yume in his car seat as he kept babbling on and on i got in the drivers seat and pulled out his driveway. i still remember the first time i came out here to work out with his horny ass.

"i missed you mommy" yume said smiling in the back.

"aww i missed you too baby"

skip car ride

i grabbed all yumes stuff out the back seat and got him out the car. we walked to my house as i was taking out my keys.

i been modeling for about two years now and my career is really taking off. i get paid a good amount of money. i put a third in Ljs bank account that me and jahseh share so if i need to get him anything that he NEEDS i get it outta that.

i unlocked my door and he ran in.