𝔇𝔩𝔛

didn't edit so yea

𝓈𝒶𝑔𝑒 𝓅𝑜𝓋♥

i had got a text from jahseh to come pick up Lj from the new house which was odd because he's been at his older house for three years when i go to pick up our kid. i pulled up to the home remembering speeding out the night of his "?" album anniversary.

i walked up to the door, hesitating to knock but i eventually did. the house looks really beautiful at night. as i was observing the house jahseh opening the door wearing a bomber jacket and some black pants.

"Where is LJ, I'm supposed to pick him up?" i asked walking in the house looking for my son.

"I sent him to my moms, we need to talk" Jahseh said shutting the door.

"Um no" I said reaching for the door but he stopped me.

"Just liste-"

"NO! You cheated on me, I gave you my heart and you took it and left me lonely, your NOT the only one heart broken and lonely person out here jahseh"

"We could make it work j-" he said reaching for me

"NO!" I said backing up. "No means no Jah, just...just STOP!"

"YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME WITH GENEVA NIGGA, HOENEVA WAS SUCKING YOUR DICK IN OUR ROOM!!" I screamed in his face, pointing upstairs.

He just turned around and rubbed his temples before looking at me.

"but you love me"

"no I don't" I bluntly lied.

"yes you do don't lie"

"i'm not lying" i laughed.

"i known you for seven years SEVEN FUCKING YEARS!"

"i know that dont mean shit to me" i said rolling my eyes.

"i know you like the back of my balls, you don't gotta lie"

"nobody FUCKIN LYIN"

𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕡𝕠𝕧

Sage angrily yelled at Jahseh as he tried to bring up their past as she wanted nothing to do with him she just wanted her little baby boy and go home, probably order some pizza and watch monsters inc with him.

"I said fuck off with that shit" she said putting her acrylic nails in his face before he smacked her hand, she looked down at her hand in shock. did he just slapped her hand.

"Don't you fucking touch me" she said putting her nails in his face again and got all up in his face which made him madder, he hates when people get all in his personal space yelling.

Jahseh pushed Sage off of him as he was getting angrier, with the urge to hit something but not her. he wouldnt dare hit her. he knew her ex used to beat on her and he would never want her to have any post traumatic effect or anything but she was getting on his nerves.

Sage i stood in shock again a bit be for she retaliated. She harshly slapped him across the face with no regret and no remorse in her short body. He didn't say anything, he stood thinking about what she just did, she never hit him before so he just sped up stairs while sage was downstairs getting all her stuff on the desk as Jahseh was grabbing as her clothes and headed downstairs.