Four

Song:
Someone You Loved
By:
Lewis Capaldi

"And I was never sure whether you were the lighthouse or the storm"

Silence took over the car as Ana's heart stuttered when she heard the words her aunt Amelia had said. Orion Huntsman. Her Orion was Aunt Amelia's step son. Her chest constricted in mild panic. She did not want to see him. Definitely not a day after just arriving to her new life.

It seems that perhaps life enjoys her suffering. Ana wasn't really sure why.

The car ride consisted of silence. Physical silence because there was chaos on Anavaeh's head. Amelia would attempt to strike small talk with her, but her answers were too short or she'd simply not bother to answer.

It was only took half an hour to get to the luxurious mansion. A Cali style house. Concrete walls and big, clear windows. It was all beautiful, but it only intimidated Ana with its size.

Aunt Amelia offered to help with the luggage, but Anavaeh gently declined the offer. She was led to her room that was located in the further side of a huge hallway.

"I really hope you like it. I didn't know what you'd like...so I'll leave you to settle in, sweetheart" Aunt Amelia smiled at Ana and gave her cheek a kiss before going back downstairs. The young girl examined the room that she was meant to stay in just until she found her own place. At least those were her plans. Get a job, earn money, move out. It's not that she didn't appreciate what Amelia was doing for her, but she didn't want to be a burden to her as well.

The room had the lightest lavender she could ever imagine. It was almost white. There was a full sized bed in the corner of the room where the ceiling seemed to steep lower. White sheets and comforter covered it along with a grey colored fluffy blanket.

A white desk was on the other side of the room along with a grey, cushioned chair. A white rug in the middle of the room. Nothing was hanging on the walls and all in all, the room was beautiful but plane and empty.

There was a huge glass window in one of the walls and she was thankful for the grey curtains that covered the burning rays of the sun. The room wasn't exactly Ana's style, but she really appreciated it.

She walked in with her backpack and took her shoes off. She took everything out of the bag and started putting the few things she owned in the places they were meant to be put.

Her precious diary was put on top of the desk and her little amount of clothes went in the drawers of her vanity. Last, but not least, she decided to get some rest. No, she wasn't tired, it's just that her mind was being too loud with different thoughts that all seemed to have something, or rather someone in common.

That one boy who ones was my world...

——————-after nap——————

The constant knocking on the door woke Ana up with a slight jump. She lifted herself into a sitting position and rubbed her eyes sleepily to rid of her tiredness.

Before she could tell the person to come in, the door slightly opened and the head of aunt Amelia peeked through the small gap. She smiled lovingly at Anavaeh and chuckled at the sight of her 'nest of a hair'.