Chapter XIII: Epilogue

weeeee~ Epilogueee♥♥

♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪

The wind blew lightly making the tree branches sway and dance along with it. The sky was bright and cherry blossoms were lightly falling down to the ground as she walked with her two own feet begrudgingly to the entrance.

She looked at the clouds up above that looked like white cotton candy that would taste really sweet and delicious to eat in one summer evening. She let out a heavy sigh anf passed the second floor building corridors.

She stared at the school quadrangle with a lot of students of different year levels passing by, or just simply gossiping about something... "So, this is what college feels like..." She whispered to herself, knowing that she misses him so bad. She smiled gloomily as she thought about her last lunch with him.

She stepped onto the threshold and all the sudents came whispering to each other about her. Shooting her with scrutinizing eyes; which you can tell that they are observing every move she does.

Her gaze shifted around the spacious classroom filled with students murmuring about her. But, she doesn't care though. Ahe made her way to a vacant seat, In front of an oh-so familiar guy.

This caught our past basketball coach's eye. She furrowed her eyebrows and attempted to steal a glance from him; but, no avail. She wasn't sure if he is really Imayoshi; maybe, he is just some random dude who looks like him. Her senses tell that it was him but she didn't want to jump to conclusions. She doesn't want to assume; she doesn't want to be hurt anymore. So, she shrugged it off and listened to the professor speaking boring stuffs in front.

Time passes by and it's already lunch break. But she didn't have the appetite to eat though she's starving. She passed the nearby fastfood reastaurant and sauntered off the humunguos school.

She was passing by some random corriodor, in a erratic building. She doesn't have something much to do anyways.

She was staring at the floor with her arms crossed on her chest thinking about something that actually matters.

She bunped into someone's chest. She looked up to see an oh-so familiar face looking at her. She was flabbergasted at the male standing

infront of her. She blinked twice and rubbed both of her eyes with her fists to assure that she was not dreaming..... and... she was not! Congrats! She finally saw Imayoshi.

"S-sorry... I wasn't looking on where I was going..." She looked down and fiddled with her fingers.

Imayoshi tilted Riko's head sa that he can see if it was really Riko. "Riko? Is that you?"

Tears were threatening to fall from her eyes. "Imayoshi-kun?"

He smirked. "Thought so," He said. "You haven't changed a bit, even your height. hahahaha," He mocked.

Her eyes widen as she felt warm liquid roll on her cheeks. "Baka! You're an idiot Imayoshi!" She exclaimed while wiping off her tears.

Imayoshi smiled and hugged her. "Ma, ma... want something to eat? I still owe you one..."

♥♪♥♪♥♪♥

Lawl. Lame ending. It's ma first time to finish a story... 

^_^

See yah at author's note... ;P