Chapter V

I'm running out of Ideas.. Heeeelllppp~ 

 ♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥

The sunrays peeked their way to the peach colored curtains. Riko streched her body and yawned. She stood up from bed and looked herself from a full body mirror. She was about to get dressed for school but, she remembered that it was Saturday. So she opened her laptop and began browsing stuffs. She opened her e-mail and saw a message.

From: Imayoshi

Subject: Read that.. :D

*insert website address* 

Riko raised a brow and clicked on the link. It lead her to a website with a comic strip. She read the comic... Scrolling down on her laptop. She read the lines when.... 

Suddenly, her laptop scrolled down on it's self. She saw a bloody faced girl... She screamed and terror and fell off her chair. "What the bloody hell?!?!" She said while holding her chest and panting. She stood up and opened her e-mail again.

To: Imayoshi

Subject: You bastard!

You bastard! I fell off my chair!! Lucky for me that my reproductive system still works! hahaha~ XD

She chuckled lightly and stood up. She changed from her pyjamas to a white mini skirt and a black tank top. She brushed her teeth and went downstairs for breakfast. 

~Time Shkipudaaaa~ 

Riko was laying on her bed cheking her phone. "I'm soo booorreed!" She said as she checked her phone again.

She rolled on her bed and groaned. She asked herself what sho could do again. She was bored... REALLY bored.

=Riko's P.O.V.=

I'm sooo bored~ I have nothing to do... I rolled on my bed and burried my face in to my pillow. What shall I do? The heck... I'm so freakin' bored... We don't have practice today. So, Here I am bored... At home... XD

*Candy Candy ringtone* 

My phone rang. Who could that be? I flipped my phone open and saw the caller.

Imayoshi-kun

Well. That's kinda..... Odd. This is the first time that he called me. I pressed the answer button and placed my phone next to my ear. "Uh.. Moshi Moshi" I said.

"Hello Riko.." This brat. Did he just called me by my first name? "Really Since when are we on first name basis?" I asked him.

I heard him laugh. "What? Aren't we close?" He inquired. Owsss? Since when? Hahaha... Okay the author made me corny.... I giggled. "No..." I don't know why but, I'm smiling right now. It's like I'm the happiest girl in the world when I talk to Imayoshi. And I don't know why is the atmosphere is so light when... I'm with him... Can you tell me people what is it?

Imayoshi and I have been talking for nearly an hour now... We have been talking about us, our school and more... He's not a bad person after all. "Riko, I'm taking the exam tomorrow..." He said with a worried tone. 

I felt pain in my chest. "Oh... Good luck then..." I faked a laugh and pretended to smile. But really, I can't explain what I'm feeling right now... Really. -,-

 ♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥

Long time no post~! I'm busy with school work. Sarreh okay sarreh... XD

BTW, C.A.T. (Citizen's army training) Is so tiring... My legs and thighs hurt so bad!! XD But it's fun. Really. :)

Oh, BTW, Tell me if you want me to dedicate you a chapter... Comment it ssu~

Thanks for reading minna~

Later~ (^_^)/