Chapter III

*unedited*

"Riko-senpai, where have you been?" Taiga asked.

"I met a friend..." I said.

"Oh.." They answered...

~Time Skip~

Me and the players are walking down the hall to do a certain errand. When...

=Normal P.O.V=

While walking down the school corridors, Riko saw a certain someone that made her shock.

"I-Imayoshi?!? What are you doing here..?" Riko Exclaimed.

Imayoshi chuckled. "What?" He said with a mocking tone. "I was just walking around..." He said.

"But why here?"

"Now, It sounds like you don't want me here..."

Riko sighed. "Alright.." She said.

"Ne Riko, Can I walk you home?"

Riko was shocked. "E-eh? Me?" She said as she pointed herself with her index finger.

Imayoshi giggled. "No. He. hehehe." Imayoshi answerd sarcastically, laughed and pointed at Kuroko.

"Alright fine! I'll walk with you~" Riko said.

Then, Imayoshi smirked and walked away.

Hyuuga faced Riko. "Riko, is it alright that you let the sadist captain of Touou walk you home?" Hyuuga said with a tone of jealousy.

Riko giggled. "Daijyoubu desu~" She said.

"But what if he do something to you?" Hyuuga said with a worried face.

"Alright. I'll just text you when we get home~" Riko declaired.

Hyuuga sighed in defeat. Riko understood that it was a yes or an alright.

~Time Skip~ (A/N: Sorry if there's too many time skips... I'm a lazy author...)

=Riko's P.O.V.=

Imayoshi said he'd walk me home. I was about to say no then it made me think, If I say no, he'll pest me. So, I said yes. I don't know if it's alright with the team, but meh. *shrugs*

I was about to get my phone to call him but, he was already there. So, I put my phone back in my bag and talked to him...

"Hi again..." He said.

I giggled. "Hi, Imayoshi-kun~!" Then I smiled bightly...

He smirked. "You're innocent smile is creepy..." He said.

What? Oh. so you don't call your smile creepy? =__= "Oh puh-lease, like yours isn't"

"No." He said.

The hell with it! "Oh really?" I said.

He smirked again. "Heh. What the same birds flock together. Haven't you heard of that?" He asked.

I crossed my arms on my chest. "What are you trying to imply?" I asked him...

"Nandemonai~" He said with a smile.

 ♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥

Hi~ Sorry if this isn't what you expected. Well, blame writer's block... XD Help mee pwease *puppy eyes* Owh. No? Its okay~! :) 

Thanks for reading~! *grell smile* hahaha~ 

Don't forget to Vote, comment, and follow~ ^^

Jyaa~ (^_^)/