HI3 vs RWBY

Honestly this video explains a lot why Honkai Impact 3rd is better than RWBY with plot and all of that. Some people might think otherwise but hey, this is just my opinion.

Even if Honkai Impact 3rd does take a fuck ton of space on your phone away, it's still a cool game to play and has good graphics for a mobile game. I don't really like RWBY since it's a really weeb anime and all..and the first battle made me cringe badly..Honkai Impact 3rd is a little bit of the same too which is why it's a bit eh with me despite it being cool to me.

The only thing about Honkai Impact 3rd is that it actually has a plot and stuff unlike RWBY, and in my own opinion the characters in Honkai Impact 3rd compared to RWBY have more of a..how should I put it..a background story that actually makes sense and has something to do with the plot?

Not to mention that RWBY is extremely so overrated especially on this app from based off of what I've seen and from other places.

Honkai Impact 3rd on the other hand is..well I wouldn't say really underrated..but at the same time it isn't overrated or too well known sort of.

At least Honkai Impact has a plot though even if it's a weeb game, that's what I like about it XD

*whisper* Pssst..Rita is best girl even if she's somewhat a little overrated like Yae-

Rita is best girl even if she's somewhat a little overrated like Yae-