Orphan Scenes (Review/Opinion)

I'm just doing a small little Review/Opinion on this movie or something

I'm just doing a small little Review/Opinion on this movie or something. It's probably going to be stupid since I ramble a lot which is what this book is for but...here we go!

In my own opinion, this is on my list of one of my favorite fucked up scary movies and actually inspired an idea for me to write a book similar to it but different! Kind of like..putting myself in the story with one of the main characters and stuff.

But I'm not sure if I'm going to make it..yet. I still need to finish my own book,"Stella Cohen Incident" Not to mention that I have other writing ideas that I want to make but am not too sure about, I also have the Wattpad War 1.0 book that I need to go through.

That's a topic for another time to discuss though. The movie is quite sad even though it's fucked up and has a creepy ending..or just being creepy in general. I mean...

You have a mother that has drinking problems, a father that has cheated on the mom, a daughter that is deaf and a son that isn't interested in her. Let's not forget that the mom had a miscarriage that she most likely has PTSD from. To top it off, they adopt a 9 year old girl who is actually an adult with a syndrome to make her look like a kid in her 30's that escaped from an Asylum and pretended to be in orphan along to be considered a dangerous patient from there.

Not only this though, she killed the previous family that she was with because she couldn't seduce the father and tries to seduce the father while hurting the siblings and acting like a bitch towards the mother and making the others think that she hates her when she's just protecting her family.

Soon, she kills the dad after failing to seduce them and one of the workers from the orphanage after the worker was sus about her and making the little sister help her, and so on fucked up scenes. It's long so you'll have to look at it for yourself.

Before I go further so you can know who is who I'll put the characters down below as I continue to talk about this.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Characters:
-Kate (Mother)
-John (Father)
-Daniel (Son)
-Max (deaf daughter)
-Esther (Orphan daughter)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Characters:-Kate (Mother)-John (Father)-Daniel (Son)-Max (deaf daughter)-Esther (Orphan daughter)━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━