Chapter 15

It has been three months since Maxon and I went on our honeymoon and today I am helping plan the King and Queens Anniversary party which is in one month.  My arm is so much better I can do everything with it again it is like if nothing ever happened and luckily I don't have to were my sling anymore. I have been doing a lot less lately now that I am three months pregnant but I told Maxon that until the doctor said that I was in full bed rest I will continue working. In about two months we will tell the country that I am pregnant now that Gavril suggested it might be for the best and I have already started to show a little bit.

-----------------------------------------------------One month later----------------------------------------------------

Today we are introducing the guest for the King and Queens party. We great everyone except that this time the King and Queen of France did not bring Daphne with them which was kind of a relief. The party was tonight but the guests will be staying for three days in the palace. All of the Women go to the Women's room to talk and the men go to do..... Whatever it was that they were doing.

" So Princess America how is your pregnancy going" The queen of Italy asks

" It is going good I think. I haven't been feeling it much lately but I have a doctors appointment tomorrow so.... I think everything is fine though"

" And how many months along are you" Nicoletta askes

" I am 4 months right now"

We spend our time talking and drinking tea until it is time to start getting ready for the party. We all head to our rooms to get ready and then we all meet back in the women's room before the ball. When it is time we all leave the women's room to see the men waiting for us at the bottom of the stairs. I reach Maxon and he says

" How is it that you always look so stunning"

" Well someone cant help being born in perfection" I say

" No I guess they cant" Maxon says

 We head to the ball and we dance all night. The King and Queen have a blast and I am very happy now that this is a party I organized and it went really well. I congratulated the King and Queen continued to dance with other people. After the ball axon and I went back to our room hand in hand and we got ready for bed. When I was ready I entered his room and snuggled up in bed with him. Maxon gave me a kiss and then kissed my stomach. Maxon started rubbing my stomach and kissing my head. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.