Chapter 21: Future Skins

"Look at your outfit!".

Fanny said to them

"Fanny, .. is that you?.." Asked Saber

Then they look to their self together in the same time. They get shocked when they saw themselves, because they are unlike before, they're now difference. Each them had changed appearance.

The orange Fanny becomes Violet and now she called Skylark. She is more wondering than the old appearance of Fanny. The golden Tigreal becomes the Fallen Guard. The lighting Eudora becomes Emerald Enchantress. The ice queen Aurora becomes Aquarius the zodiac skin. The robotic Saber has now more robotic and he called S.A.B.E.R Regulator. And the hunter Roger becomes Phantom Pirate.

"Guys? How these happened?". -(Roger).

"Pretty". Eudora said while she is wondering on her wearing.

"H-E-L-L-O". Said Saber.

"Woa". -(Aurora).

"Harith, what happened?". Asked Fanny in Harith, while he is watching to them.

"Your skin was future". Harith answered.

"Huh?". -(Fanny).
"What?!". -(Roger).
"What?". -(Aurora).
"Wait, what?". -(Eudora).

"Yes, based on my system program, my skin was 5 years before ." -(Saber).

Harith said that their skin was formed into future. This is because to the effect of lights in the power of Harith, they're so very close to Harith when his power is happening. So their skin was came to the future.

"Possible that you've reached your epic skins in the future." -(Harith).

"Woa" -(Fanny).

"Haha! Great!". -(Roger).

*****

In the castle...

While Alucard was enough force to fight with Lancelot he is lying down with the broken rocks he can't stand anymore, and zilong also was prone but he unconscious.

"Mi- Miya,.. Miya." Alucard whispering, while Miya fighting with Lancelot.

"You will never win." Said Miya to Lancelot when she is using her magic bow, while Lancelot avoiding the hundreds arrow of Miya using his magic sword.

"Hahaha! Yes I will!" -(Lancelot).

Then after, Lancelot gradually approaching to Miya using his sword, then Miya attacks so very quickly but it's not affected. Lancelot suddenly emerge to her front and Miya was surprised then she fell her bow, Lancelot quickly point his sword to Miya while Miya was shocked.

In a few seconds, Claude, Dexter, and Nana has came.

"Wohoooo!" Claude's appeared.

"Meow!" -(Nana).

"Waaaaaa!". -(Dexter).