Chapter 48: The Battle

DISCLAIMER:
After the Easterners came, they all helped to fights Vexana
And when Vexana confused from their fast movements, Hanabi was hit her, but they both splashed away. And the results, a two hanabi was in their front. Two of them the possible true Hanabi.

***

And the other legends still confusing who is the real Hanabi.

"I don know who is she? Please believe to me!". -(Hanabi 1).

"NO! DON'T BELIEVE TO HER! SHE IS FAKE!". -(Hanabi 2).

"Wait wait wait! I'm confusing!". Chou was confused to them.

"NO! I SAID DON'T BELIEVE TO HER!". -(Hanabi 2).

Then, Lapu Lapu slowly approach to Hanabi 2 who shouting louder.

"Please believe in me! This is me!". Said Hanabi 2 to Lapu Lapu when Lapu Lapu is in her front. But Lapu lapu seems believing to her. Then Lapu Lapu looks to Hanabi 1 while Hanabi 1 seems so very nervous.

After a while, Lapu Lapu suddenly hit Hanabi 2 so quickly with his Sword. But when the Hanabi 2 was hit by Lapu Lapu, it forming immediately. Then it becames Vexana. That means that the Hanabi 2 was pretend appearance of true Hanabi. They was all surprised to Vexana when it's appeared.

"Vexana". Chou whispered.

"See? That's not me". Said the real Hanabi.

After it, when Lapu Lapu was in the front of Vexana, Vexana suddenly cast magic to hit Lapu Lapu, then Lapu Lapu was splashed unto them.

"No!!". -(Hanabi, Chou, Kagura).

The other legends of the Land of Dawn didn't notice what happening to them with Vexana, because they're so busy to fights some monsters and dark heroes. But the S.A.B.E.R Squad was came to help the easterners to fight with Vexana.

"Hhahaha! You all will defeat at my hand!". Vexana shouted and Selena with Alice was approached and shown themselves to the Easterners and S.A.B.E.R Squad.

"No Vexana! We will loose you!". Rafaela shouted at Vexana then she cast magic to her, but Vexana disappeared it.

"Hahaha!". -(Vexana- Twisted Summoner).

And the S.A.B.E.R Squad and the Easterners is on together to defeat Vexana, Selena and Alice.

****

When the Chosen Heroes and the others, even the Leaders didn't help them due to very thousands of monster were they killing.

"Yahh!! --- AH GUYS!? DID YOU SEE VEXANA?! REMEMBER! VEXANA CAN COPY YOU!". Miya came and shouted to the other Chosen heroes and Leaders, with Nana, Zilong and Fanny, while they're all killing monsters.

"Their... see what's happening". Claude taught to Miya, while he can't get up due to very injured.

"Wait,.. what?, The eastern heroes was came". Miya looked unto them, and she was surprised to it.

"Yeah". -(Alucard- Child of the Fall).

****

While the Easterners with S.A.B.E.R Squad fighting to Vexana, Vexana was too danger, she so very fast and too strong. Although, they tried to their best to loose her.

While Tigreal that was fighting to Leomord, Leomord was also too strong, but this Tigreal never gives up. Tigreal tried his Ultimate Skill then Leomord splashed away. But after he splashed away, he called his dark horse.