Chapter 28: Witch of Abyss

Selena Trailer

When Selena was appeared in the front of Harith and Claude, she suddenly attacks then Selena throw something magic into the front of Claude. A few seconds, an evil spirit that has a big mouth and sharpen teeth was summoned into Claude, Claude didn't avoid it so he was eat by the evil spirit and he is forcing to stop it. Only his half body were showing while his arms is forcing to open wide the mouth of the evil spirit.

"HARITH! HELP!". -(Claude).

"Claude! Hold!". Harith shouting while he is trying to get Claude out of the evil spirit. Then he takes his hands with magic to the evil spirit.

"Wait! I'm trying to take you!". -(Harith).

Then Selena used his magic to splash and to get away from Claude, then Harith was splashed away and fell to the rocks.

"Ah--uh--ahh!". -(Harith).

"Hihihihi.. do you think you can do it? Huhihi". -(Selena).

"HA-RITH!-- KSS !". Claude saying while he is on the evil spirit and he is trying to stop the mouth of it to close.

"Cla- claude". Harith's whispering.

"What place did you came from? I think you need to bring in the queen, hihi". -(Selena).

"You! Where's the princess!". Harith said while he can't get up to the rocks.

"The princess,.. do you mean, princess Odette?". -(Harith).

"WH -WHAT DID YOU -- DO!?". -(Claude).

Then after Claude was spoke, Selena controls her evil spirit to close the mouth of it, then Claude was technically eaten by the evil spirit and he was gone.

"AHHH!". Claude shouted when he was eaten by the evil spirit.

"CLAUDE!". -(Harith).

"Hihihihi!". -(Selena).

Harith trying to use his force in his reverse magic but it can't be, because he can't get up. Then, Harith was collapsed, and Selena calls the two monsters to bring Harith in the Laboratory.

*****

In the Swan Castle...

While the legends are waiting for comeback of Harith and Claude, they stayed to the Swan Castle in a dinner room for a while.

"I hope they'll come back safely". Fanny said while she is walking around, while the other legends is sitting in the dinning chair.

"What if, the abyss has caught them? What we should do?". -(Dexter).

"Dexter". -(Miya).

"Deep rest, don't think like that". -(Nana).

"Nana is right". -(Aurora).

--

One hour later, Alucard and Gusion decides secretly that they are going to the Empire Moniyan to follow Claude and Harith in the Portal of time, and they secretly approached to Eudora and ask if she have an extra Arrival spell to teleport in the Moniyan Empire quickly, but Eudora said...

"Why? Why are you asking for the Arrival spell?". -(Eudora).

"Shhh! Shh!, Keep quiet! Me and Gusion were going to the Moniyan Empire to follow Claude and Harith, and promise me that you will never say this to them?". Alucard whispered to Eudora with Gusion.

"Wait, wait wait.. first of all, I didn't know where is the arrival spell were hidden, because King Lancelot has taken all the spell". -(Eudora).

"We can help you to find the spell, just bring us to the Moniyan Empire". -(Gusion).

And Miya accidentally noticed them then she suddenly hides to hear what they are talking about, then she is observing.

"Just find the spell and bring us to the Moniyan Empire". -(Alucard).

"Huh! What?..". She whispered then she accidentally touched the flower vase and she fell this. And the three legends shocked and they turned their heads at the same time.

"CRAAAANGG!"

"What was that?". Eudora asked and she quickly opens her hands to emerge her magics.

"Who's that?". Alucard said then he slowly approaching to the flower vase that has fell.

And Miya suddenly used her Ultimate skill to be disappearing or invisible in a short time, then it was. After Alucard approached and checked if who is that, Alucard didn't noticed her until her Ultimate skill was happening.
Then exactly Alucard was left when Miya was came back to normal, after she came back, she suddenly deeply inhaled.

"Hooo!". Miya whispered.

"What's that?". -(Gusion).

"Nothing, maybe a rat or wind". -(Alucard).

"So... We gonna find the Spell". -(Gusion).

"Eudora, what do you think where Lancelot's hiding the spell?". -(Alucard).

"I think we gonna go to the secret room of Lance, where he was defeated, and where he tried to create the Powerful weapon". -(Eudora).

Then they quickly go on that place, and Miya still spying on them. When they get inside into that place, Alucard quickly run to find the arrival spell and also Gusion followed by Eudora.
While they are finding to the arrival spells, Miya is hiding and watching on what are they doing.

Then Alucard had saw now the Arrival Spell that hidden beside on the cabinets. Alucard touched the arrival spell and he gave it to Eudora. Then Eudora received it and then they start to open the Arrival spell to teleport from there to Moniyan Empire.

"Be careful legends, " . Eudora said when she opened the arrival spell.

"Hold on". -(Eudora).

After Alucard and Gusion was teleported and Disappeared, Miya was shown herself to Eudora and Eudora was shocked.

"Where did they go?". -(Miya).

"Miya? Why are you here?". -(Eudora).

"Answer me, where did they go?". -(Miya).

"But....". -(Eudora).

"Bring me in there now". -(Miya).

"No". -(Eudora).

Then Miya quickly takes the arrival spell from Eudora and she used this.

"No! Give it back to me ". -(Eudora).

Then miya was disappeared too because she used the Arrival spell.

"Oh no". -(Eudora).

To be continued...