[eng]bisakah aku

"Phi Plan, please stop smoking naa?"
"I cant, maybe i just didn't find the reason for stop?"

"Can I be the reason?"

Fuuhhhh
Plann exhaled smoke from his mouth, still heard his partner's last word, Mean.

He did not know when it started, but with increasingly dense work and emotions that continued to drain, Plann used the only way to release his fatigue, by smoking.

Mean is his childhood neighbor, an enemy when growing up, and a partner when they are put together in a series.

don't know what is called, but their relationship continues to grow, without the statement that they are in a bonding relationship, they are happy that they love each other.

.But Plann's habits often make them fight, but their conversation this morning did not produce a fight but one question with a sad tone of Mean, and they just separated cause different schedule.

Plan knew smoking was a danger, but he had done everything he could to stop, but nothing could stop him.

Plann sighed softly, "what should I do ..." Mean sad tone continued ringing in his ear.

.

In other place,

Mean had finished his schedule, only he and Gun this time, they both walked together towards the basement.

"Ai Mean, are you fighting with Plann ?? Your face isn't very neat?" Gun commented when they were alone in the elevator.

"Ck, where there is a neat face Phi, we do not argue, "Mean leaning against the elevator, he sighed.

"Ohoo, this must be because of his habits, we can't force him to stop suddenly. Mean, you have to persuade him slowly, slowly, I'm sure Plann will stop,"

"I get it Phi, but ... "

"Ayyhh, don't put on a helpless face like that, if Perth knows he will definitely keep you away from Plann "

Mean frowned when he heard the name of his partner's best friend.

"Ishh, not like that Phi, I was just sad when Plann said there was no reason for him to stop smoking, am I not enough to be the reason, "

"Come on, Mean dont be childish like this, maybe Plann's intentions are things that can replace that addictiveness "

"Hmmm, i have no idea Phi"

"Look, I'm going to help find a way, but don't show your unclean face, it's really not good for you to know, come on. "Gun walked out of the elevator directly to the basement where they park their car.

Titt

Titt

The horn sound of the car made the two handsome creatures turn around, and a car arrived beside Gun, the driver lowered the windshield

"Hai Phi, sorry I was late ... "the driver smiled apologetically.

"Cihh, Seducer.."

"Hah look whose talk.." Mark turned his attention back to Gun after responding Mean words.

In Mark's dictionary, fellow slaves of love are forbidden to insult each other, even though he is more often violated.

"Come on Phi, we go home, I miss you ... "with a innocent smile Mark begged Gun.

And like his Techno character, Gun willingly gave his weak heart to fall again in Mark's charm.

"Eh,I'll go first, remember, don't think too much ... "Gun said goodbye to Mean and entered Mark's car.

Mean left alone is squealing "even they don't ask me how I'm going home to, ck"

.
.