| 04 | Truth or Dare?

Raghav's p.o.v

"Let's spin the bottle then!"I suggested as everyone agreed. It stopped at Aarohi first.

"Okay Bhabi!Truth or dare!?"I asked with a smirk. I looked at my brother who was looking eagerly.

"Hmm I'll start with truth!"She said with a smile

"First boyfriend?!"I asked

"Ah that's a long history!"She nervously said and chuckled

"Who is he?!"I asked

"My cousin. His name is Ayaan. We broke up when he went off to study for becoming a house surgeon!"She said and I looked at my brother with a smirk.

He was just listening quietly.

"Ooh you're telling me you're love story soon!!"I said

"I'm gonna go get something to drink!"She said leaving.

I spinned the bottle and it stopped on me.

"Alright baby brother!Truth or dare?!"My brother asked

"Dare!"I said proudly. My brother thought for a while till he smiled.

"I dare you to act like you love Myra and try to kiss her!"He suggested and looked at Aarohi

"Oh boy this is gonna be fun!"Aarohi said

"Alright then!"I said. I stood up when I saw Myra coming.

I slowly went towards her and she stopped in her tracks when she saw me coming.

"What's with you!Why are you grinning at me like a lovesick monkey?!"She asked and I moved closer to her.

"You know what?I never found anyone as cute and funny as you. You're incredible. Sorry if I was annoying you sweetheart!"I sweetly said and she looked confused first but slowly smiled.

I leaned in to kiss her. She smiled at first but punched me right in my stomach. I fell on the ground and my brother and Aarohi laughed.

"Ah you psycho!I was just playing around!!"I exclaimed in pain

"Idiot!You really are a monkey. Don't you dare to play around with me!!"Myra exclaimed as she went back and sat down next to her sister.

My brother kept on laughing when I shot him a glare he tried on controlling but failed.

Myra's p.o.v

What sort of idiot is he?

We kept on playing for the next few minutes and it was getting pretty fun.

"Myra truth or dare?!"Abhi asked me as it stopped near me

"Hmm dare!"I said

"I dare you to dance with Raghav!"He said.

Oh god!

"Alright. Monkey come on. Let's get this done with!"I said getting up.

"As you wish my sweetheart!"He said standing up.

Soon Abhi played a soon. It was tum hi ho. Really?

Raghav pulled me closer as I wrapped my hands around his head as an incredible idea took place in my head.

As we slowly danced he kept pulling me closer

"Am I tempting you sweetheart?!"He asked

"You think too much don't you!"I whispered and pulled his hair back. He shouted in pain

"Ah!You're really a psycho!"He exclaimed. My sister and Abhi were dying with laughing. I kicked his leg and he let go off me wincing in pain. I did my happy dance seeing him in pain. As the music stopped I did a bow and went down to sit down.

"I'm gonna get you sweetheart!"Raghav said before sitting down. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"We should sleep guys. It's getting late!"My sister suggested and we all decided to rest.

I turned off the light and slept next to my sister. Abhi and the greatest monkey were a bit away from us.

Next morning I woke up when someone ran their hand on my hair.

"You!"I said as soon as I opened my eyes.

Monkey!

"Wake up sweetheart. It's already late!"He exclaimed

"I don't know how my day will be today as I saw you're monkey face!!"I said

"It will be you're lucky hon!"He replied with a wink.

"Where is you're bro and my sis?!"I asked standing up

"The oldies needed them. It's gonna be you and me for the next few hours"He replied

"I'm not staying here with you!"I exclaimed going to the door of the barn but it wasn't opening. I looked at Raghav

"My mom locked it. My mom doesn't let young people involve in Those matters so sweetheart you're struck here with me for the next couple of hours!"He replied with a wink

God I hate my life!

Authors note

Hope you like the small update!Sorry I was lazy :)

Do comment and vote:)

You're love for this book is making me write more and more!Thank you guys❤️

See you in the next chap
Sahi❤️