Team. Chapter 7.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8nIpphGYB0&list=PLNQiytbJLHHJ9_yCZYSU8lR1LA99wdnDx&index=1110

"hey, are you ok" Levi asked mikasa as he turned her to him and placed his hands on her hips. "yeah, I'm just feeling bad for spoiling everyone fun" mikasa sighed and Levi put there foreheads together. "no one blames you, it was polly fault for doing something so rude and causing a problem when it was solved .. so cheer up" Levi said with worry. "thanks, i feel really bad about the man, he was moving on but just wanted to hand me the letter before he marries so he didnt have any regrets and then that happened" mikasa said upset. "you did nothing wrong and you even took the letter and read it, that's all he could have wanted to dont be so harsh on your self" Levi smiled and kissed mikasa cheek. "thanks, I'm so glad i married you" Mikasa smiled. "you better I'm one of a kind" Levi smirked and kissed mikasa.

"hey Mikasa" Armin yelled with a smile as he and jean walked in but they both frozen when they notice mikasa and Levi in a deep loving kiss. "yes Armin" Mikasa said with a small giggle and turned to the worried boys. "ah um sorry we come back later" Jean blushed since Armin was as red as a tomato. "no talk, your here now so get it out" Levi said as he leg go on mikasa and just stood next to her in case anyone else walked past while the door was open. "well about tomorrow plan, hanji and farlan units are happy to help but we worried someone might get hurt" Armin said with worry. "everyone says they dont care if they get injured but it came up while we were talking on our way back from dinner" Jean said with worry. "well i guess if she tries slicing at them or when she using the ODM gear and hooks it into someone that could be bad" Levi sighed. "if everyone really worried about being injured or even killed we cancel it, changing her is not worth everyone else getting hurt so close to battle" Mikasa said with her arms crossed. 

"no way in hell we are cancelling" eren moaned as he walked in. "yeah everyone agree and we all happy to do this plan even if we get a little hurt" Sasha said demanded. "we going to teach this brat about team work" Connie hissed. "so no matter what you better not cancel this plan" Marco said with worry. "yeah my unit stronger then you think so we not backing down" hanji said with a smirk. "same with mine, we excited to give her a good scare" Farlan smiled. "well since everyone so fired up, captain mikasa i forbid you to cancel this plan" christa said with a smile. "i understand then lets work well and scare the shit out of polly" mikasa smirked and everyone cheered.

"so everyone just walked in our room, good thing we wont making baby number two" Levi sighed and everyone went red. "um captains polly still out and chatting with this camp soldiers" Kieran said with a smile. "so she has no clue about the plan tomorrow" graham smirked and everyone cheered but frozen when they heard a baby cry. "shit" everyone thought as they forgot mika was sleeping in the crib. 

"your so dead" Levi said as he glared at them all and mikasa picked up mika. "so angle did we wake you, dont worry we just going to prank someone" Mikasa said with a sweet smile as she held the crying baby. "sorry" everyone whispered in fear from the deadly eyes Levi was giving them. 

THE NEXT MORNING, IN THE TRAINING AREA.

"so that the soldier making trouble for mikasa and the rest" jack said as they hid the trees. "yeah mikasa even thinking of giving her a FWH" adam said shocked (FWH = Failed War Hero). "she even nearly got them all in deep shit and its only been a week" ven said with anger. "lets work hard to make this work for captain hanji sake and all our friends" moblit said with a smile. "yeah we cant let captain farlan look bad if we fail" vick smiled. "yeah lets show this girl how important a team is during a fight" ben smiled. "by the end of today she be a perfect soldier to have on your team" ruby smirked. "they getting ready, we better get in our place" owen said and the all jumped from tree to tree.