Chapter Eight

Justin's POV

The slap stung me, leaving me in a haze.

Paparazzi swarm around me, asking me gossip worthy questions.

"Justin why did Melissa slap you?"

"Justin did that slap hurt?"

"Justin where is Britney?"

Where is Britney

Britney said she had to go to the bathroom. But that was almost 8 hours ago!

I remembered she said she was going home to take a nap.

I ran through the paparazzi and towards the bathroom. Paparazzi tried to catch up with me but security stopped them.

I told the security guards to let them through.

"Are you sure Mr. Timberlake?" They asked.

"I'm sure. Just give me a few seconds to run away."

I ran outside, and hopped into my SUV. It wasn't before long I was on the highway, with paparazzi following close behind.

After minutes of driving, I turned on the radio. Coincidentally, Señorita came on.

It was ironic because of Melissa.

I remember her big brown eyes, with tears coming down. She deserved a crown, but where is it now?

I stomped on that crown. I pushed her away. I'm the reason why those big brown eyes had tears coming down.

She's probably mad at me right now, but you know what? I need to focus on finding Britney.

With in no time, I drove into the driveway. I ran out of the car as fast as I could. In the rush, I forgot to close the gate.

I ran up the stairs and unlocked the door. I heard noises of what sounded of Britney, she sounded hurt.

I took off running upstairs and into the bedroom.

I stopped at the door, listening to the sounds coming from the room.

"Ooh ooh faster Wade! Oh god yes! Yes! Ooh right there Wade!"

My jaw dropped. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She couldn't be doing that.

*slap*

"Ooh yes Wade! Slap me on my ass! Yes do it again!"

*slap*

"Yes! I love you so much Wade! Ooh I'm almost there! Yes! YES! YES! OH WADE!!" Britney screamed "I CAN'T BELIVE WE'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR MONTHS! OH WADE! YES!"

I couldn't take it anymore, in a second

I kicked down the door in fury, sending it down with a crash.

"What the fuck is going on?" I yelled.

There on my bed laid Wade on top of Britney, having full on sex with her.

Britney was wearing a collar and handcuffs. There was whips on the floor, followed by more adult toys.

"Justin!" Britney screamed.

I immediately pulled Wade of and beat the living shit out of him.

I kicked him, threw punches to his jaw, leaving he spitting out blood.

"Justin stop.. Please.." He croaked.

I gave him another punch to the jaw and left him there.

I turned around to Britney who was still handcuffed and wearing a collar.

"Justin I can explain, Wade forced me!" She cried.

"Yeah right bitch, you begged me have sex with you because you thought I was hot." Wade croaked out.

I shot him a glare to shut him up.

"He lying Justin, please I love you. Don't you believe me?"

My face softened and I lowered my tone. I remembered all the memories we had together.

"Of course I believe you baby. Your my boo. Well work it out, I promise. I love you Britney." I smiled.

She grinned and walked with into the hallway, standing by the stairs.

"Justin Boo, I love you. Do you love me?" Britney asked.

I grinned.

"Of course not bitch. Do you think I would ever love you after what you did? What goes around comes around bitchy boo." I laughed.

With that, I pushed Britney down the stairs.

Sadly, the stairs were carpeted so she didn't get so much damage.

I laughed as she tried to get up, but ended up rolling out the door to none other than the nosiest people on earth.

Paparazzi.

I walked back to the room to see Wade gone and a window opened.

I looked outside to see a giant crowd of paparazzi surrounding Britney and Wade, taking pictures of their humiliated bodies.

"What goes around comes around bitch, what goes around comes around."

With that I picked up all the adult toys and threw them out the window.

"Britney Spears cheated on me with Wade Robinson. These are the nasty things they used!" I yelled.

I closed the window and ran downstairs to close the door. I flopped on the couch and turned on the tv.

"Breaking news in Hollywood. Paparazzi has it Britney Spears and Wade Robinson were together having sex, while Britney's boyfriend Justin Timberlake was a fundraising charity for the Hope foundation and Shriners Children Hospital. More when we return from the following commercials."

I laughed as I tweeted about Britney and Wade's affair.

I can be cruel bitch sometimes.

Cruel bitch!

It rang in my ears like a rematch bell.

Melissa! I called her a bitch for no reason! I shunned my best friend over my stupidness! I should've listened to her. I miss her so much.

I took a deep breath to calm myself down. I need a way to make it up to her. I need to make it up to her, I need to tell her I'm sorry.

I need to tell her I feel more for her. I need to tell her I can't live without her. We've been friends for 15 years.

I need to tell her I love her.

I need to tell Melissa McLaren I love her.

I love her.