Chapter Fifth-teen.

Justin's POV

A thunderous sound through house, awaking both of us up.

"What was that?" I sat up.

"Mmmfh?" Melissa groggily replied.

Another crack boomed once more.

"Did you hear that! It's sounds like someone is in the house." I frantically whispered.

"You're being paranoid Justin. Go back to sleep." Melissa said quietly while turning over.

"But-"

"Justin. Sleep. Goodnight."

"I can't! My job is to protect you Melissa! I can't sleep with what sounds like a masked murder in the house!"

She turned over, and gave me an annoyed look. Squinting her beautiful eyes, pressing her lips into a thin line. I couldn't help but sigh and give up.

"Fine, I'll go to sleep. But don't think for a second that I won't be protecting you."

She smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you. "

I grinned and pulled her body closer to my own.

"I love you even more than you could ever imagine Melissa McLaren."

---------------------------------------------
4:37 am
---------------------------------------------
Melissa's POV

My eyes flew open as a hand covered my mouth.

"Make a sound and you die. Right here. Right now." A unfamiliar man-like voice whispered coldly in my ear.

I whimpered while nodding my head.

"Get up, and write your little sad excuse of a fiancé a note." The man spat.

I winced at the words they used to describe Justin. But slowly, I got up, which was a bit hard to do consider that it was still fairly dark outside, and Justin's arm was around me. I reached the outside of the room and walked down the hallway.

"Ooh, that hospital gown looks just so sexy on you." The voice growled as I reached the stairs and descended.

"Please don't hurt me." I cried out quietly, not wanting Justin to get hurt.

"Don't worry babe, I won't hurt you until we're together. Then we can really go at it."

Disgust flowed in my veins as I gagged.

"That's the not the only thing you will be gagging one. Now walk faster!" He replied angrily as he pushed me forward.

I stumbled and fell down the stairs. I cried out, pain shooting down my body.

"You're going to pay for that later. Now get up!" He pulled out a gun, (with a sort of contraption on top of the bullet hole) and pointed it on my stomach.

I widened my eyes as I realized that it was an sniper.

He grinned through his ski mask.

"I wouldn't want to use this on your pretty little body, would I?"

I scrambled back onto my feet and walked quickly to the kitchen the pen and paper were. I pulled them out and laid them on the table.

"That's what I thought," he chuckled. "Now write exactly what I say."

Tears fell down my cheeks as I heard what he said. It broke my heart in tiny, little pieces.

I finished writing, and used a magnet to put it on the fridge.

"Good job darling, let's go."

I spun around in disbelief.

"No please! I love him!" I cried out.

"Aww boohoo. The only person you'll love is your new master. Now I said, let's go."

"No! I'm not going anywhere with you!" I screamed, hoping that Justin would wake up from his slumber.

"Ugh, I was knew this would happen."

He pulled a white cloth, which smelled of a horrid scent. I begin to turn and run away when I realized it was Chloroform.

He tackled me to the ground and placed the cloth over my mouth and nose.

I thrashed and tried screaming for help, but the cloth muffled my voice.  In a few seconds, my vision became blurry.

My eyelids became heavy with sleep.

| I blacked out. |

---------------------------------------------

Hey look! I updated! It isn't very long, or good but hey! At least it's something to keep you occupied.

I'm terribly sorry by the way. Playing a sport, doing homework & schoolwork, fangirling and obsessing over monkeys surprisingly take up like 99.7% of my life.

Actually the playing the sport thing is sorta a lie.

I tried out for volleyball, made it for 3 days and then well, got cut. '_'

Anyway......
••••⬇••••

FOLLOW {please. I'm not going to
force you :D }

VOTE

COMMENT

-a disappointed Con that didn't make the team.