15 - Shy

The sound of your alarm woke you up, making you turn and hit the button to turn it off.

You rubbed your eyes and looked around, finding nobody lying next to you. Yawning, you got up in search of Donghyuck.

As you started to go down the stairs, you heard a groan from behind you, looking back and finding Donghyuck sleepily walking towards you.

"Watch out!" You yelped as he almost tripped down the steps, grabbing his arms to keep him up.

He chuckled lightly and looked at you with hooded eyes, "Good morning."

"Out of all days you pick today to be more like me." You groaned, helping him down the stairs and putting him on a chair.

"Stay here, I need to wash up." You spoke, eyeing Donghyuck as he nodded with a lazy grin.
__

When you got back down to the kitchen, you had leggings and a yellow hoodie on, your strings tied and your socks pulled up to your ankles.

Donghyuck wasn't at the place you left him, you sighed and decided to yell and see if he'd respond.

"AAAH!" You screamed.

You heard a loud scream coming from the living room, so you walked over, finding Donghyuck on the floor gripping his hand.

"What happened?" You asked.

"I heard your scream and it woke me up!" He grunted.

"Are you serious? We have school in like an hour! Make some breakfast or something and get ready."

"I didn't bring clothes yesterday.." He mumbled.

"We go by your house later. Hurry!" You shoved him to the kitchen.

Donghyuck cooked you both scrambled eggs, not putting effort due to his sudden laziness.

Whilst eating, both of you were silent, mostly because Donghyuck didn't have any energy and you didn't want to talk anyways.

As he drove to his place, he insisted on you staying in the car, not wanting his parents to run into you, mostly his mom.

When he got back he was wearing ripped jeans and a yellow hoodie, apparently trying to match you besides the jeans.

He sat in the drivers seat and winked at you, "I have to match with you now."

You sunk into your seat, partly from how cheesy he was and partly from how cute he was acting.
__

Both of you rushed to class, taking your seats a few minutes before the teacher walked in.

"Phew, next time bring clothes instead of making us rush!" You whisper yelled.

Donghyuck elbowed you, and you noticed students looking at you both. Not again, what is it this time?

You looked around for the girls you used to hang out with, not in sight.

"Don't worry, it's only cause we match today." He giggled, casually leaning over to drape his arm over your shoulders.

He then whispered, "Don't get all shy with me now."

You quickly elbow his stomach as the teacher taps his desk, "Alright class! Good morning."

Quickly everyone pays attention, glancing in the direction of the teacher. Donghyuck was holding his stomach, quietly giggling at your behavior. Beside the teacher was another student, though he seemed new.