Chapter 10

"Thank you William, for everything." I tell him as we walk hand and hand down the hall to my hotel room. I really wish our date wouldn't come to an end because I don't know if I will ever see William again after today. Tomorrow, we are supposed to visit a museum with my history class, which I consider to be extremely boring, I would rather meet with William once again. "The pleasure was all mine." William says as we reach the outside of my room. I can't help but wonder if he would feel the same if he knew the truth, probably not. I turn around to face his beautiful face, trying to memorize every little thing about him before he disappears from my life. He smiles at me causing the butterflies in my stomach to go crazy. Fuck, how can a man be so darn attractive without even trying. "Well, this is me." I tell him releasing his hand. A frown quickly forms on my face due to the loss of the warmth of his hand on mine. I wish I could just hug and smell him all day, but sadly that will never happen. Willam's panty dropper smile was still on his face as his arms wrap themselves around my waist pulling my body close to his. My breath becomes rigid at the feeling of him being so darn close to me. I don't think I ever felt so nervous around a guy before as I do with William. I can only imagine how we must look right now; his-6ft-self towering over my 5ft height. He begins to place soft kisses on the side of my neck causing a moan to slip from my mouth. Fuck, I really wish he didn't hear that, but of course he did. He groans as a response. He must really enjoy the effect he has on me. "Will I see you again?"He questions. I really can't concentrate with him kissing me all over my neck and his curious hands roaming my body. I know I should tell him no, cause it would be wrong to see him again, but there's no doubt in my mind that I want to see his fine ass again. "Maybe." I breath out, resulting in him to stop his torturous actions. I guess he didn't expect that answer. "Maybe?" He asks staring me straight in the eye making me feel weak. "It cause the girls wanted to go out tomorrow in the morning but in the evening I should be free." Lies. All lies. He nods, "Tomorrow, I will pick you up the same time as today." He says almost in an ordering way. "Where are you going to take me William?" I ask him biting my lip. "Mmmm. I would love to take you to my hotel room." He responds blunting causing me to turn bright red. Honestly,I would love that as well but it's too soon. It would also be crossing a line that I don't know if I'm ready to cross. "Sounds intriguing," I tell him with a smirk on my face, " But I think I'll pass today." He laughs letting go of my waist. "You are such a tease." He says. I giggle and begin to look for the key. I swear I can never find anything in this stupid bag. Finally, after some time of struggling, I retrieve the key from my bag. I look up and notice him standing there while staring at me with a look of adoration. It's crazy to think that I only met him today by the way he stares at me and by how I look at him. "Well, goodnight William. I can't wait to see you tomorrow." He smiles but doesn't say anything. Building the courage, I gently pull his face close to mine. He continues to stare at me but doesn't say a word. We both lean in until finally our lips meet and it's absolutely magical. This man is going to be the death of me. The feeling of his lips on my mine is true ecstasy; his lips taste of a mixture of cherry and alcohol. I moan at the taste of him. I've just realized this is our first kiss.

~Authors Note~
Sorry I updated late!! I'm hoping to update at least 3-4 chapters in the upcoming week since it's Spring Break in my school!!