Chapter 1

2007~r5 are moving~

Iaras POV ~10 years old~

I have just being told my best friends are leaving to go California I'm going to miss them especially ryland he is My BESTEST friend I'm the whole world and now I'm left woth nobody to play with and go play hocky(yes I'm quite good) and football argh'!! I don't see why they have to go.

My thoughts we're interrupt by the door bell ringing I opened it up to see r5 stood with sad faces within 5 seconds they all brought me into a group hug they have all become brothers and sister to me I have known them all my life and now they are going "we will miss you little sis"rydel and riker say in unison "I will miss you all so much too"I say with a tear falling down my cheek I went round hugging them all saying how much I will miss them I stopped when I got to Ryland I just burst out crying he had tears rolling down his cheek ryland is my best friend in the whole world "I gonna miss you sooooooo much Iara"he says a little above a whisper "I will miss you too"I say back we hugged for a bit and "kids we have to go....we will miss you Iara so much"stormie says I just look down sadly they all say ok and give me one last hug and went....there they go going to start a new life in LA.

Rikers POV

I'm going to miss my 'little sis'

Rydels POV

The sister I never I have to leave behind

Rockys POV

My little sloth bud

Rylands POV

My besets friend in the whole world

Ross POV

Hopefully we see her again ...