Chapter 2

7 years later

Iaras POV

I still have and remember the good memories I have with r5 I miss them so so much but yet they never called text or visited me and my family which upsets me they are too busy with tours and things ryland has his dj stuff which I'm happy for him but I still upsets me to know that they probably won't remember me, we aka me and Lydia right now we are just in history/ geography class which is BOR-ING I interrupted Lydia from her work and whispered to her "me and my older sister are going to California we are wondering if you and Olivia(other friend) would like to come with us" she looked at me and nodded quickly and said back "of course I will ask my mum she knows your sister is responsible enough so she may let me"

*DINNNGGG* school bell

We got to our normal lunch table where our other friends Olivia (Livy) Kate and Georgia we told them about me and my sister are going to California " I WANNA GO TOO"shouted Olivia with that the yogurt went EVERYWHERE we all just burst out laughing for about 15 minutes you got to love my friends huh.

Lunch finished and me and lydia were walking to our next class "you know we might be able to visit r5...right"Lydia said and that's when I froze I might be to see my best friends again....

It was end of school my older sister Ella picked me and my friends up "hiya so you guys wanna go to cali with us" they both shouted "OF COURSE" me and Ella just laughed at them "well we are going on saturday you guys better hurry up and pack" she says the both looked at her shocked "really two days to pack" Lydia says Ella just nodded.

We dropped them both of at their house and went straight home I rushed up stairs shouting "NEED TO PACK NEED TO PACK" and tripped at the top step I could hear Ella laughing at me from the bottom of the stairs packing here we come this is gonna be longgggg to pack ...