We save the Hero

GINNY 'S POV

We ended up in a clearing. The atmosphere  was extremely quiet and tense. Like it was waiting for something. There wasn't a breeze in the air or a creature scurrying around. It was a little too quiet. I looked around for any signs that a person might be here but saw no evidence. There wasn't footprints leading somewhere and just stopping. There wasn't dragging marks that are trying to cover up footprints. The snow lies untroubled there like a it's a fresh sheet that hasn't been slept in. 
"We just have to wait." Ron said. I nodded. At this point there was absolutely nothing is wouldn't do to get back with Harry and Hermione. We grabbed our bags and went to go sit behind a tree.

It felt like forever. We didn't see any signs of life. It was nightfall and we sat in the dark. Ron said that we didn't want to attract unwanted attention. But we wanted Harry and Hermione to know we are here.

After a few more hours we saw Harry emerging from confinement of the tents protection.
We saw a patronus. It looked a lot like Harry's patronus.  But not quite. Something was missing. We waited until we were certain he wouldn't notice us.

We followed him to where a frozen lake is. We saw him staring at something beneath the ice.
He layed down his wand and started taking of his jumper. Soon to follow was his shirt. And you couldn't blame me for looking. Fighting Voldemort did his body a favour. My vision was rudely interrupted by Ron putting his hand across my eyes. It was a few seconds before I heard a splash. I swated Ron's hand away.
Is Harry mental!? It's freezing! Who on earth jumps into a frozen lake!?

Minutes passed and Harry still hasn't come out. I'm worried. What if he's frozen? Or some dark creature captured him? 
Ron ran to the opening Harry made and jumped in.
What's wrong with people? Is it jump into a lake day?

Ron came out with Harry. I ran to them and helped Harry out. When Harry saw me he immediately pulled me in for a kiss. The whole world slipped from my view and nothing mattered to me except Harry and me and this moment.

But like the good older brother that my dear brother Ron is, he just had to ruin the moment.

"Umm guys, I'm freezing." Ron said.

Reluctantly I pulled away from Harry.
"We first need to destroy the Locket."
I looked questionly at Harry and then Ron.
Ron held up a sword that I clearly know as the SWORD OF GRYFINDORE.
"Well what are you waiting for? Kill it!"
Harry chuckled and put the locket on a stone. He then turned to Ron. "I'll have to speak in order for it to open. When it does don't hesitate."
Ron nodded and lifted the sword above his head.
I stepped back. Harry said something in parseltongue and then there was a black smoky cloud that came out with a bang.
Ron stumbled back and fell on his behind.
Then a voice came from the smoke. A voice I know only too well.
"I've seen your heart and it is mine.
I have seen your fears Ronald Weasley and I have seen your dreams. Least loved by your mother who craved a daughter. Least loved the girl who prefers your friend. Your friend gets everything . Fame fortune. Your girl and sister."

I shook my head back and forth and shouted at Ron to get his attention. But he was to focused on the images that the horcrux was showing. Hermione, Harry and I have appeared. Very disfigured might I add.

"We were better without you. Happier without you." Horcrux Harry said.
"Who could look at you? Compared to Harry Potter? What women could look at you? Compared with the Chosen One?" Horcrux Hermione said.
"Your mother confessed she would've preferred me as a son." Horcrux Harry said.
Than Horcrux Ginny spoke up.
"You are a disgrace to the Weasley family. You have accomplished nothing. You are only a side kick to Harry Potter."
Horcrux Harry and Hermione started snogging. Than Harry turned around and started snogging horcrux Ginny.

Ron growled and started running towards the horcrux and brought down the sword.

There was a blood curling scream and then everything was silent

Guys I'm sorry for the slow updates. Stuff has been happening and school is very demanding. And also sorry for the short chapter. It's crappy I know but I just wanted to update something. Expect quicker updates soon tho and thanks for reading this story
❤❤❤