Chapter 3 - Life all alone

- Thanks for coming back to read chapter 3!  Read chapter 1 and 2 before reading this chapter! Enjoy! Sorry about spelling mistakes btw x -

As the heart breaking news crept all over Leafa and her mothers house they realised that the only way they would see their brother/son again was for him to stay alive in sword art online. 

'Mom, I don't want to be a downer but Kazuto can't handle fencing in real life, I don't think he's going to survive a sword game...' Leafa told her mother as tears streamed down her face.

'Well then... I guess all we can do, is hope for the best...'her mother replied.

The house was breaking into tiny pieces of sadness. Without Kazuto in the house the love, peace and joyfullness was destroyed. As the sound of sirens emergurged from far away airi rushed to the door and unlocked the first chain, the hatch, twisted the handle and opened the door to the ambulance. 

'Mrs kirrigaya? Im Andrea. We're here for your son Kazuto kirrigaya. Are we at the right place?' The lady asked Airi.

'Yes...yes you are. Please come in.' Airi replied.

'Ok. Come on in guys!' The lady shouted to the other people standing behind her.  'Ok So we're here to watch over Kazuto in case his heart stops beating or anything serious happens to him were here to help. So where is the room he's in?' The lady cried.

'Up here...follow me...' Airi told Andrea.

As Andrea  was gently taken to Kazutos room she saw Kazuto lying on his bed. She knew he had to be helped she knew he was in pain...

- inside SAO -

'That, that scream... its so farmilliar. It was definatley the one we heard earlier...' Asuna cried. 

'We should check it out!' kirito replied.

'Ok! I think it came from this direction!' Asuna said as she pointed infront of her.

They both ran over towards a church. Suddenly they heard the horrifying scream again and then a wave a people crowded around the church. There seemed to be someone up at the top of the curch. They could quite see who it was though. Kirito got a glimpse of a small brown haired person and a bright red haired person. Who were They?! Suddenly kiritos thoughts struck. A bright red haired player? Could it be klien?!?!?

-in real life-

'Ok. His blood pressure is too high we need to get him to hospital and hook him up to some machines so we can monitor him at all times. Whatever's happening in that death game it must be pretty intense for his blood pressure to rise this high! Quickly! To the ambulance!' Andrea cried.

-at the hospital-

'Mrs kirrigaya, leafa would you mind staying out here while we hook Kazuto up to the machines. I know this must be heard but-' Andrea said.

'ANDREA! WE NEED YOU IN HERE WITH HIM! NOW! WE'RE LOOSINH HIM!' A man said standing next to Kazuto rushing around.

'I'm on any way! Mrs kirrigaya Stay here please!' Andrea said as she rushed away.

'My....my baby boy...I can't believe this is happening...did I not treat him right? Is this my fault...?' Airi said as tears rolled down her face. She sat down...

'Mom. Don't worry if I now Kazuto well I know he will get out of SAO... And if he doesn't, I will get my revenge...' Leafa mumbled as she started to cry just like her mother was...

'Miss kirrigaya. I have good news and bad news...' Andrea said as she came out of the hospital room...

'Kazuto is gone and eberyone is out of SAO now but they are in terrible pain and probably wont mske it Either... im sorry for your loss miss kirrigaya' said Andrea

'MY BABY!! WHAT DID THESE VIDEOGAMES DO TO HIM?!' miss kirrigaya screamed...

-GAME OVER-