Epilouge (edited)

Louis told me the whole story on what had happened.

He had woken up about an hour after I had left to see Niall eating a meatball sub Zayn fixing his hair in the camera of his phone and Liam obsessing over a piece of paper that had turned out to be my song.

They were all surprised to say the least because the doctors had told them that he wasn't supposed to wake up. But the drugs had managed to kick in last minute and fight the cancer cells surrounding his heart. He still had to take the drug and he was told to take it easy on the drinking. But he would live.

Everyone had tried to call me and connect with me so that I would know that he had survived. Louis had been working on getting back his strength and finding me for the last three years. Apparently I was very good at hiding myself.

But when I heard he wanted to get the band back together I had run into the other room and gotten a comb and a box of brown dye. Half an hour later the old Harry styles was back.

"I like you better this way." Said Louis leaning in for a kiss.

So band got back together and we were just as famous as we had been and if not more. The whole relationship had to be kept secret still but I didn't mind that much anymore. Anything was better than losing him again.

We rarely talked about Louis near death and how I dissapeared off the face of the earth for three years. After all it had caused a lot of pain and misery. But sometimes I would hold Louis just a little tighter just to make sure he never left again.

And he promised he never would.