Chapter 6

Chris rode past the house and we all rushed inside. I was in tears and they all turned to me...wondering what was wrong. I explained that Chris was Josh's friens and that they were probably looking for me.

Connor took me into his arms, holding me close to his chest. Kian locked the door and lead us to the living room. Jc and Ricky went into the kitchen and got food for all of us and we started watching a movie. Connor and I cuddled on the couch. With him I felt safe...even if Chris and Josh found us, I know I'd be ok with Connor here.

The movie was almost over and everyone was asleep except me and Connor. There was a kiss scene now.

Awkward.

Connor looked to me and smiled, I smiled back to him and his hand gently touched my cheek. He leaned in and was about to kiss me.

Holy crap!!!

We were just about to kiss when my phone started ringing.

Shit.

I looked at my phone to see who was calling. My heart sunk into my stomach...it was Josh. I ignored the call, but he called right back. I let this call go to voicemail too. Moment later, I got a text from him saying...

"I know where you are. Your little friend and his boys are in for it for keeping you from me."

This is crazy. Is he ever going to stop? I mean, he just got his ass kicked and he is still trying! Gotta admire his determination, I guess. I told Connor and he said there is nothing to worry about. He leas me up to his bedroom and gave me a pair of his sweatpants to change into.

He left the room so I could put them on. I was changed before he got back so I looked around. I saw his camera and some frames photos of him and the boys on his desk. I sat down on his bed..wow it was comfy!

He came back into his room and sat down next to me.

C-"Don't be scared, Ashley. He is never going to hurt you again. I won't let him, you mean so much to me. I...I love you."

He took my hands and looked into my eyes nervously...as if asking if he said the right thing. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"Connor, I love you too. And I've never felt so safe with anyone else. Thank you for being here for me." I said right before I leaned in to kiss him.

The moment our lips met...it felt like fireworks went off in my head. The ground felt like it was shaking, the Earth felt like it stopped spinning. Everything felt perfect!!

Wow!

When the kiss ended all I could manage to say is "wow". He laughed and kissed me one more time before laying down and patting his chest..hinting for me to lay my head down on him.

I layed down with him and listened to his heart beat slowly. It was so soothing, nothing else mattered at this moment. I fell asleep in his arms, and it was the first time I've felt this way.