2019 heartbreaks

Meet my Baby brother Xander Baden George Gare, born 20/02/2019 at 3:30 pm (Western Australian time). Blue eyes, blonde hair and the trade mark Gare smile..... sadly on Monday 25/02/2019 Xander died. He had major rare and incurable heart problems.... he wasn't in any pain when he left this world. He was given 5-6 doses of morphine over the week.... as I am typing this I'm crying, and singing along to the song in the media box, that song was one of three songs played at his funeral.... I miss my baby brother, it's not fair. I want him back. I want to hold him once more. To kiss his forehead, caress his cheeks, look into his baby blue eye, and tell him I love him so much. I'm really glad I had my friends there at the funeral and the wake... our (my families) family and friends are so helpful and loving. My aunt gave the most beautiful speech. She even quoted Peter Pan "So come with me where dreams are born and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings forever in never never land." There wasn't my one dry eye at the funeral, not one.

I love you Xander. May your heart fly to never land where you shall be at peace.

R.I.P
Xander Baden George Gare
20/02/2019- 25/02/2019