Chapter One

3rd Person POV

"I'm sorry Miss but your baby is unstable. She was born at 4lbs even, that is ver unhealthy. When she gets older she might have some problems, but there is a small chance she won't have those problems. The doctor said to the mother, Blare.

She was shocked. Blare was 16 years old and the father wasnt here. What happened was that they went to a party, got drunk, had sex, and boom! she was pregnant. Blare was a drug attic and alcoholic and thats why the baby was born very early. She really didn't want the baby and the father didnt even know that the little baby existed.

They were released from the hospital and Blare thought for a whole 10 minutes what she was going to do with the kid.

She was just going to drop the baby off at the police station and leave them to deal with it. As she was driving to the station she got a phone call.

Phone Conversation:

Friend- hey girl! there is a really sick party at tuckers in 30 minutes, you need to come.

Blare- ok i will, i just have to take care of some, uh, family buisness. be there soon.

Friend- uh ok? bye

Blare- bye

End of Conversation

"I have to get you to the station, you snot bag. I need to get laid tonight, but I will not be having another one of you." Blare said angrily to the baby, who obviously wasn't listening. "Alright here we are. Well have a good life." Were her last words before she walked out of the parking lot and the little girls life.

Authors note- I know it was really short but it will get better I promise. After a few chapter it will make sense kinda. Peace.

-Dylan