Chapter 5

Dakotas POV

"Good morning to you too." The tall blond heading kid stood in front of me with an unamused look on his face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him

"Well I don't know if you know but, this seven eleven isn't only for bitches." He said in a sarcastic voice.

"Whatever." I scoffed and started walking away

"Aren't you going to say sorry to me?" He asked

"No. You ran into me yesterday so now were even." I smirked at him

"Yeah, but I said sorry like any civilized person would do." He said in a duh tone

"I'm not a civilized person."

"Obviously not" he said more to himself but I heard him

I stared walking away again when I heard his annoying voice that never seems to go away

"Well, see you around." He said

" I hope not." I answered him

I walked away and went to get some food. When I got some drink and food I went to pay and for a third time in 24 hours I bumped into him.

"Oh my fucking god." I grunted

"Well I guess it's fate. It wants us to be friends." He smiled at me

"I still would rather drink bloody toilet water."

"Well be my guest and drink that but who says you can't do both."

"I say that."

"Well you don't have to be so rude. Is that your nature. Just to be rude to everything and everyone."

"Is it your nature that your big flapping mouth doesn't shut the fuck up." I threw back at him

"Ouch." He said sarcastically

I picked up my stuff, paid, and rode away from him.

I guess I can be a mean person sometimes. But that's just my personality and I can't help it. I was born this way. I probably got it from my father, wherever he is.

I rode for a little while before I found a new park. I sat down on the swings and took out my doughnuts and soda. Pretty awesome breakfast if you ask me but I know that any good parent would never let there kid eat this for breakfast. After I finished the pack of doughnuts and can of soda, I swung on the swings for a while just thinking about what I was going to do with my life.

Luke's POV

The truth is that the third time I ran into that mysterious girl, I did it on purpose. I really wanted to know her name and what her deal was. Usually when girls see me they are all over me, but she was different. I really think if she had a choice of drinking bloody toilet water or being friends with me, she would chose the toilet water.

I also wonder why she was at seven eleven so early buying doughnuts and soda. I would say maybe breakfast before school but, it's Sunday. I know she doesn't go to my school because I am top dog and I know everyone there. I would have remember that girl.

When I got home I saw my three best buds Ashton, Calum, and Mikey.

"Hey what's up man! Where have you been?" Mikey asked

"Nowhere in particular." I said really not paying attention to them

"Uh ok."

"Hey do you guys know a girl about 5'7, has brownish hair, with bright blue eyes, and she is all mysterious." I asked them, hoping for answers

"No sorry bud. I pretty sure we would have known who she was."

"Oh ok. Thanks." I said

I really need to figure out who that was. She has me under her spell and I need to figure out a way to break it.

[authors note]

Thanks for reading. Vote and comment please.

-Dylanxx