Cant Sleep | Brandon

Lil Brandon imagine for ya

no smut :)

Hours. Hours it's been since I initially laid down to try to sleep. I've had one of what felt like the longest and emotional days of my life but I still can't manage to get to sleep, although I'm extremely exhausted. I can't take any more of the tossing and turning, checking my phone then putting it down, lying there staring at the ceiling then repeating so I decide to go for a walk around the house and then to the kitchen to get some water. Although I've known the boys for a while, I only recently moved in with them after a quite messy and hard breakup with my boyfriend of 3 years, so I didn't really know the house that well. Somewhere along the way to the kitchen in the darkened hallways I must have taken a wrong turn and I found myself outside a bedroom. A purple light emitted from the cracked door, and a beat played. It was quiet enough to not wake anyone up, but loud enough to hear from directly outside the room. I knocked on the door lightly as I walked into Brandon's room. His hair was messy and his eyes seemed tired. His computer screen lit up only his face in the vibrantly colored room around him. "Hey" I said quietly, not wanting to wake anyone else in the house up although I probably wouldn't. "Hey, why are you still up?" He asked, a yawn escaping his plump lips towards the end of the sentence. "I could say the same to you," I chuckled. "Just can't sleep. As tired as I am I just can't fall asleep" I said, sighing. Brandon moves over slightly, making a space for me to sit on the chair. "Wanna hear what I'm working on? It isn't the best but I just made it to hopefully tire myself out" I nod and sit down on the chair, half of my body clinging to the chair, the other to Brandon. I feel Brandon secure his arm around my waist, keeping hold of me, as I put my head on his shoulder and listen to the entirety beat. "You like it?" he asks as the beat comes to an end and a yawn comes from my lips. I nod and keep my head on his shoulder. "I should go back to my room, I'm starting to get tired. Goodnight B" I say as I lift my now heavier body from the chair. Before I can leave I feel Brandon grab my hand and pull my body back onto his lap. "Stay here.. stay with me?" I nod and peck his cheek softly Within minutes Im fast asleep with Brandon's head on my chest. Maybe this insomnia wasn't as bad as I thought..

a/n this was so short but mad cute