Thigh Riding | Zion

THIS— just enjoy im so proud of myself

                      also I suggest reading this on night mode
                                                                          ^
                                                     or whatever they call it

Zion was sitting in his gaming chair with his phone pressed to his ear , when you entered the room; only to be wearing a one of his oversized hoodies and a pair of lacy underwear. He was talking to what you had heard , his friends Neviah and Gio on a group ft call.

He flashed you a smile , and you returned it with a soft expression. The heels of your hands tiredly rubbed the sleep from your eyes as you walked over to him , standing in between his open legs.

"Why did you get out of bed?" Zion asked. Earlier watching a movie you had fallen asleep on the couch so Zion decided to take you to the bedroom and set you down in the bed , while he played fortnite.

"Baby I miss you" you said holding out the u , placing your knees on either side of Zions right thigh and buried your face in the crook of his neck; the sweet scent of his cologne filling your nose.

"Aye I gotta go yall" Zion said chuckling to himself , quickly hanging up on his friends before getting an answer from them. "That was rude Z" you murmured against his neck. Delivering a slight slap to his chest.

Bleach by Brockhampton playing in the background resuming the song Zion must've been playing before he got on the phone.

"My babygirl is my number one priority right now" Zion smirked as you shifted on top of his lap causing him to feel how wet you were through his gray sweatpants, "And by the looks of it you wanna do way more than just cuddling."

"Yeah , uh I-" You said and nervously shifted , eager to feel your boyfriend in the most intimate way. "Thats okay babygirl , why don't we try something new , huh?" Zion interrupted , his smirk fading now with a serious face.

"What exactly?" You furrowed your eyebrows and tilted your head. You and Zion didn't really try new things when it came to sex. Usually it'd be him in charge , you riding him and him returning the favor etc. plus his daddy kink (omfg bye I cantttt).

"I want you to ride my thigh y/n"

You nodded eagerly and giggled , squirming on top of him to stand up and remove your clothes. Just before you could possibly get off of him and process the whole situation you felt his arms sneak around your waist and pull you flushed against his chest.

Shocked and completely taken aback by his movements , you gasped and tried to remove his hands from your body. He grabbed your hips and lowered them; before he helped you buck them against his clothed thigh. The rhythm building up by the second.

The initial friction between the soft material of his sweatpants and your lacy underwear felt terrific , causing tiny airy moans to roll of your lips as your eyes rolled back. You pressed down and wiggled your hips , bucking them rhythmically to create friction where you need it; your panties catching on his sweats and rubbing against your clit in a sweet way.

Your lips trailed down his jaw to his neck , sucking a hickey into it while Zions hands flew to your hips as your own moved to his shoulders for support.

"Oh my God Z" you groaned, it felt so good. Your lips immediately smashed together in a heated kiss , your bodies melting together as his smooth fingers (he exfoliates lmfao BYE) traveled up and down the length of your back.

His touch on you made your thoughts hazy , it felt like heaven. It was soft and gentle and yet a bit aggressive in his dominant like state.

"Tell me how good it feels y/n"

"S-so good Z"

"Take your shirt off for me." He groaned. His fingers playing with the edge of it; before helping you pulling it over your head and dropping it onto the wooden floor, leaving you bare chested. Zion smirked and immediately pinched your nipples making you gasp.

"Yo you look so hot right now" he groaned , "all flustered , sexy and mine" he continued.

The constant rubbing on your clit, combined with his tensed thigh drove you insane the faster you moved your hips; your vision began to blur and your moans became more high pitched.

You focused on his eyes which were half open half closed. He flexed his thigh muscle, "Please" you whispered, so silently that he barely heard you.

He swallowed at the hypnotic sound of your pleading voice and shook his head, his mouth curving into another mischievous grin. "Look at you , sitting all pretty on my thigh."

"Im close Zion" you whimpered as your head fell backwards. Your breath turning more and more erratic. Your hands fell on his chest , caressing his broad shoulders.

"Why don't you cum for me?" a strangled laugh left his plump parted lips at the sight of your somewhat needy state. "Oh fuck, Z" you cried out as your hips began to buck and snap faster against his thigh d-e-s-p-e-r-a-t-e to reach your orgasam.

Your hands flew to his dreads , Zion lowered his mouth to your neck and chest, sucking and nibbling in an eager attempt to drive you over the edge quickly. You could feel yourself on the brink of your orgasm when Zion began to rapidly bounce his leg up and down.

As the soft material of his sweats rubbed against your clit , it gave you what you needed spiraling you into an orgasm.

"Fuck Zion" You cried out and collapsed onto his bare chest and your hands gripped his broad shoulders. He placed his big hands on your hips, grinding you down onto him making you ride out your orgasm.

"That was incredible" you murmured once you caught your breath.

"We should do that more often to be honest" Zion chuckled giving you a peck right after.

a/n
i hate the word buck jesus christ