Before the show | Edwin

omfg its been a MIN since i updated////anyways enjoy

kinda short ngl

Edwin knew how much time he had left to go on stage, fifteen minutes to be exact. But him knowing every inch it would only take a few minutes for a session in the dressing room.

He needed a few minutes to fix himself up. He was already flustered at the sight of you. Especially tonight.
You wore a a black top and Jeans that fit you perfectly. Tight in all the right places but you still felt comfortable.

Ready for the after party that would come right after the show finished. Your hair was done nicely, as well as your makeup. Edwin couldn't take his eyes off of you. He was speechless.

"Ed-you need to stop staring." You say turning to give him a quick peck.

"I can't." He kisses you again. "You look so damn beautiful." He says before grabbing your ass before walking away to do his hair. (a/n- or whatever is left of it aha ha)

You take a seat next to Zion who was sitting on the couch scrolling through instagram. "You look good tonight y/n." Zion says putting his arm around you. Nothing more than friends. (a/n- I feel like Zion be liking anyone but anyways....)

"Thanks Z." You smile. "I like the yellow hoodie....classic Z."

"Bro cmon now-" Edwin says, staring directly at Zion. You laugh as Zion throws his hands up in the air and mocks Edwin. Soon after he leaves.

"Only two hours and I'm all yours." You say reassuringly touching his arm.

He sighs from the contact and his grip on your waist tightens.

"Fuck it." You say, Edwin then takes you to the dressing room.

He places you on the counter and slides in between your legs. "Your such a tease y/n" Edwin says.

"Come on," you say dragging your finger down to his chest, "you and I both know that you do your best shows right after you take me." You slowly unbutton his shirt and pants.

"Y/n, you're horrible. We have five minutes until someone busts our ass." He says while sliding off your panties in a hurry."

"Ahh your already wet." Edwin chuckled to himself.

"Duh." You simply replied.

"Just take me already." You whimper as his finger slides across your slit. "Gladly." He says.

part 2? i just wanted to update or put out something.

ill be back lmao