s l h 🌙 six

liked by cb97, leeminho and 13,873 othersy

y.jeongin new tattoo:)

[comments for this post are disabled]

new snapchat from cb97 🥵

cb97🥵: hey are you alright?

jeongin💋: yeah im fine

cb97🥵: im coming over bc ik your lying

jeongin💋: you're *

chan left his house and walked over to jeongins, he entered and went up to his room. he saw the younger laying on his bed looking tired and red eyed.

"were you crying or are you stoned?" chan asked the younger who just rolled his eyes. "both." chan chuckled knowing the answer.

chan sat on the edge of the bed and the younger stayed silent, knowing his voice would crack if he spoke.

"im sorry i got you into this mess." chan mumbled.

"don't be, im the one who threw a party and wrecked your yard." jeongin replied, sitting up and feeling a little dizzy.

"well im glad you did, my summer wouldve just consisted of me staying home and working. now i get to hang out with a bunch of reckless teens and some immature adults." chan chuckled, jeongin smiled slightly.

"w-wanna go skinny dipping in the ocean with us tonight?" jeongin asked, chan laughed until he realized that he was serious.

"um, sure. i'll text the guys." chan replied, jeongin hugged him and chan was taken back.

"th-thank you for not hating me for blowing up your lawn." jeongin mumbled and the older ruffled his red hair.

"of course." chan smiled, he gained a liking to the younger, he felt the need to be around him and protect him. yet he didnt know him, all he knew was that he was calling for help through rebelling.

"ch-chan, can i ask you a question? and promise you wont get mad?" jeongin asked, the older nodded, jeongin took a nervous deep breath.

"w-will you have sex with me?" jeongin said quietly, but not quiet enough.

"wh-what?" chan choked.

"never mind, it was stupid anyway." jeongin mumbled laying back down.

"no, i just was shocked you asked that. its not- its not that i dont want to because its been hell trying not to fuck you. from the first day when you stood in my yard sweaty and shirtless, and when we were in the pool and you hugged me. fuck, the other day when i had you pinned to the ground i had a full hard on. i just cant, youre so young and i couldnt do that." chan said, jeongin rolled his eyes.

"im not a kid chan!" jeongin whined, the older chuckled.

"baby, you are." chan turned to him, pushing his red hair from his eyes.

"im not, i-i can prove to you that im not, i can be responsible." jeongin claimed, chan rolled his eyes, getting closer to the younger.

"then be responsible, stop acting like youre so bad, be yourself. can you do that?" chan asked, the red head nodded. "use your words."

"y-yes, sir." jeongin said without hesitation, chan was ready to take him then and there but he couldnt.

"why do you do that?" chan muttered and jeongin smirked, sitting up on his knees, the blanket falling revealed he only had an oversized shirt... and a lacy black thong. "wh-what are you wearing?" chan was now even more turned on.

"what do you not like it?" jeongin pouted, lifting his shirt more so chan could see that he had an erection. "daddy, please fuck me." jeongin whined, chan groaned and stood up.

"i-i cant." chan stuttered and ran out, jeongin hit his bed angrily.

he grabbed his phone and called over jungkook.

"hey kookie, can you come over please?" jeongin asked sweetly.

"i'll be there in a sec." jungkook replied before hanging up.

within 10 minutes jungkook was running through jeongins bedroom door. jungkooks eyes widened as he saw a need jeongin sitting on his bed.

"chan doesnt want me." jeongin pouted and jungkook came closer.

"i want you though." jungkook breathed pushing the younger onto the bed. jungkooks lips met with jeongins neck, sucking harshly.

🥀

jeongin looked at the time as he got up from his bed, jungkook sitting in only his boxers while scrolling through instagram.

"wanna go skinny dipping?" jeongin asked and jungkook smirked.

"ready for round four already?" jungkook asked with a smirk and jeongin rolled his eyes, sitting on the olders lap.

"its with my friends, i think chan is coming though." jeongin muttered and jungkook ran a hand up his thigh.

"hey, baby ignore him, if he cant see how amazing you are then he doesnt deserve you." jungkook said pulling the red head in for a kiss.

"be my boyfriend holy shit." jeongin joked and jungkook smiled.

"if you really want, id love to." jungkook said, jeongins eyes widened but he smiled.

"thatd be fucking amazing, all the sex and cuddles i want." jeongin giggled, pecking jungkooks lips.

"wow i actually have a boyfriend now." jungkook mumbled in disbelief, considering he doesnt date.

"come on, we gotta get to the beach." jeongin said getting up and changing into shorts and a tshirt. jungkook put on what he was wearing before and they left.

they arrived at the beach and chan showed up as if nothing happened. when he saw jungkook and jeongin holding hands he frowned, feeling betrayed by his best friend and neighbor.

they all ended up taking shots before officially getting nude and into the water. jeongin was clinging onto his new boyfriend, trying to get as much heat from him as possible.

"why the fuck are we doing this?!" changbin groaned as he got in, hyunjin and felix both watching him as if he was an angel.

"weve been doing this every year since 8th grade." seungmin responded as he floated in the water.

"you guys really are stupid.." jisung said with a laugh. "i love it!" he added and jumped on his boyfriends back. woojin swam over to seungmin and they started to talk.

"kookie, kisses please." jeongin pouted and jungkook kissed him. "thank you daddy." jeongin said with a big smile. chan watched the scene, jealousy building inside him.

"baby, are you okay?" jungkook asked the younger who nodded slowly, watching as chan glared at the two.

"chan is mad." jeongin mumbled and jungkook shrugged.

"so what?"