s l h 🌙 nine

jeongin sat in his bed watching some sort of romcom, eating ice cream from his own freezer. he hadnt talked to chan in almost a week since their little makeout. jungkook had also been acting way more shady than usual and that's saying something.

he picked up his phone and decided to call felix over.

"hey lixie, can you come over?" jeongin asked, he heard a chuckle come from felixs end but it wasnt felix.

"i-s-stop- i cant im a little b-busy." felix responded and jeongin groaned.

"i guess i'll just have to call hyunjin then." jeongin mumbled.

"h-he, ahh, hes busy too." felix groaned and jeongin gasped.

"felix! dont answer the phone while you're getting you dick sucked!" jeongin said in disgust before hanging up. he groaned and called his boyfriend who didnt answer.

he called seungmin but realized he was at work. he laid back on his bed not really having any more friends to hang out with.

he finished eating his ice cream and walked downstairs seeing chan, jisung, and minho all swimming in chans pool. he frowned as chan saw the younger and sent him a wave.

"jeongin! come swim with us!" jisung yelled and jeongin shrugged.

"ehh not today jisung." jeongin replied causing the older to frown.

"awh come on! you seem lonely, god knows where your boyfriend is right now!" minho said and jeongin sighed.

"o-okay." jeongin replied causing the three adults to cheer. he quickly went upstairs to change. when he came back out he took off his shirt and got into the cold pool water. he shivered at the feeling, stopping in the shallow end that went up to his chest due to how short he was (let's pretend hes like 5'7 and chans 6').

jisung swam up to him and hugged him from the side.

"jeonginnie, youre so cute! minho this is my new boyfriend sorry." jisung joked and the younger blushed, goosebumps rising to his skin.

"are you cold? we can go in the hot tub?" minho asked, they were being so nice to the younger, not that they aren't always but this time was more.

"s-sure." jeongin responded, his faded home done tattoos revealed under his shorts as he got out.

"how many tattoos do you have?" chan asked.

"9?" jeongin shrugged, stepping into the hot tub. "you?"

"38." chan responded, it wasnt a surprise since he had almost a full sleeve on his right arm.

"4 bros chillin in a hot tub 5 inches apart cause they are gay." jisung joked trying to lighten up the tension.

"im bi thank you very much." jeongin giggled and chan watched the younger in awe.

"whatever and chans pan." minho shrugged, jeongin furrowed his brows.

"you are? i honestly thought you were gay." jeongin mumbled, chan sat opposite from him as he sat between minho and jisung.

"i am indeed pan." chan said proudly, the youngest of the four rolled his eyes jokingly.

"is it just me or do you two want to fuck each other?" jisung asked and minho splashed him for saying that.

"its just you." jeongin said as chan said, "we do."

"i ship you two more than you and jungkook." minho said to jeongin who groaned.

"yeah me too." he mumbled too quiet for anyone else to hear.

"jeongin?" they all turned to see jungkook with a clearly fake smile.

"o-oh hi kookie." jeongjn said with a small sigh.

"come inside?" jungkook suggested in a more demanding tone.

"okay." jeongin mumbled submissively, he got out of the tub and gave a weak smile to the other three boys.

chan watched his every move, ready to jump out as he saw jungkook grabbing the small boys wrist.

"jungkook is such a dick sometimes." jisung said and minho nodded scooting next to his boyfriend.

"i dont trust him." chan muttered, getting out of the hot tub and grabbed his towel.

he walked into his house and went to his room to change into sweatpants and an old band t. jisung and minho ended up leaving after an hour of them just making out in the hot tub.

chan took a hot shower and made himself a snack at around midnight. he heard his sliding door open and in came the small teenage boy. tears streaming down his face as he practically limped towards the older.

"come here." chan said with open arms, the younger fell into his hold and broke down. chan carried him up to his room and set the boy on his lap.

"i-i ca-cant do th-this anym-more chan." jeongin stuttered, shaking with pain.

"i know baby, you just have to break up with him." chan said softly, rubbing jeongins back.

"i-im scared, he-hes gonna hurt me more." jeongin cried, practically soaking chans shirt.

"i wont let anyone hurt you anymore baby."