s l h 🌙 sixteen

2 days before school starts

"jeongin, i swear- ahhh fuck you!" jihyun screamed as jeongin picked her up.

"i mean if you really want me to?" jeongin smirked as he pressed his girlfriend to the wall. she rolled her eyes but kissed him, the kiss was heated until they were interrupted by felix barging into jeongins room.

"felix!" jeongin whined as he set the girl down.

"oops." felix giggled innocently, and sat on the bed. "wanna go to the park?" he asked and jihyun sat on his lap.

"oh, i wanna go, please baby?" jihyun asked looking at her boyfriend with pleading eyes.

"sure." jeongin mumbled, he put on a black t shirt, keeping on his black ripped jeans.

"yay!" jihyun and felix squealed, they got up and ran downstairs.

the drive to the park consisted of them screaming the lyrics to old taylor swift songs and felix trying stand through the sun roof.

they got to the park and went to swing set, jihyun and felix went down the slide together as jeongin sat on the swing.

liked by jihyu.n, leefelix and 4,726 others
y.jeongin my girlfriend is cuter than you could ever be😻

[comments]

jihyu.n no u

cb97 oh-
leefelix gtfo

they all sat on the bench arguing over who the hottest member of got7 is.

"its yugyeom, that my final answer." jihyun said.

"ew, he reminds me of my ex, i think its jaebum." jeongin claimed, crossing his arms over his chest.

"no, its mark." felix argued.

"i think its jinyoung." they all turned around and saw hyunjin standing there with a smirk on his face.

"babe!" felix jumped up and hugged his not boyfriend, boyfriend.

"youngjae is the hottest." seungmin said, as he walked behind hyunjin.

"hes cute, not hot." jeongin said and jihyun snickered.

"like you babe." jihyun joked earning a gasp from jeongin.

"no one said jackson or bambam." felix pouted.

"jacksons a little puppy and bambam is, well bambam." hyunjin said.

"isnt bang chan like really good friends with bambam?" jihyun asked, she didnt know anything that went on with chan.

"yeah, oh jeongin you never played me back in imessage." seungmin said, changing the subject.

"oops sorry." jeongin chuckled and pulled out his phone to play him back.

"3racha gets out of tour today." jihyun said, jeongin looked at her in shock.

"th-they are?" he asked, he didnt plan on chan coming home any time soon.

"yeah, whats wrong with that?" jihyun asked, they all looked at jeongin in worry as the younger put on a fake smile.

"nothing, thats cool." jeongin mumbled, he looked down at his phone feeling a vibration from a text.

chan
hey
im home, can you come over?

jeongin
wow so now you want to talk to me?
and no im at the park with my girlfriend

chan
yeah i saw
please, i need to talk to you

jeongin
im sorry i dont talk to dicks

chan
cmon, im gonna go to your house

jeongin
have fun with that
i dont live there anymore

chan
?
jeongin
my parents kicked me out bc they saw
those pictures of us

chan
baby im so sorry
please

jeongin
im not your baby, never was

chan
jeongin
message not delivered
did you really just block me??
message not delivered

jeongin put down his phone and his friends stared at him with worry.

"whats wrong? why are you crying?" jihyun asked and grabbed his hand.

"i-i just need to go home." jeongin mumbled and got up, on his drive home he turned onto a different road than he should've.

he parked in the driveway and walked up to the house knocked on the door.

"jeongin? i thought you-" jeongin interrupted the older by slapping him, hard.

"i-i deserved that." chan mumbled but was taken back when he felt the youngers lips meet his.

jeongin pulled away but chan brought him back in. the kiss was heated and full of lust and anger.

"i hate you." jeongin groaned, chan pulling him inside and shutting the door. chans lips met the youngers neck as jeongin gripped his bleached hair.

"tell me how much you hate me." chan mumbled into jeongins skin as he left a dark hickey on his neck.

"y-you le-left me, you fucki- ahh -ng prick." jeongin said in between moans. "i fell f-for you and-and you let m-me."

"let me make it up to you." chan looked at him with pleading eyes.

"fuck me."