Herobrine (The true Story Part 2)

So there I was, trapped in a bloody((bloody as in what the Brits say instead of f*cking)) hell dimension(which I called "Nether", which means "Lower". I named it that because I always thought of hell being under Minecraftia) with no food or water and nothing to do but think about Minecraftia being destroyed by monsters. I decided I'd wander around the Nether because I was always a bit of an explorer and I thought that some knowledge of the landscape couldn't do me any harm. I remember first seeing the massive oceans of lava and the glowing stones shining down at it from the ceiling of the Nether. The Nether having a ceiling was also very interesting since I was used to only having ceilings inside buildings. I also named the creatures I saw at the attack. I decided to call the exploding green creatures "Creepers", the spiders...well..."Spiders", the white fire-breathing things "Ghasts", the pig things "Zombie Pigmen", the black things "Endermen" and it's pretty obvious what I called the zombies and the skeletons. Anyway, after weeks of exploring, I noticed a Ghast flying about. It seems that the dragon/scientist accidentally left behind this Ghast. I shouted at it to see what it would do. It screamed and breathed fire at me. I quickly jumped to the side and the fire ball went straight past me and hit the frame of the portal. Suddenly, the portal was re-activated and, without hesitation, I ran through it back to the cave in Minecraftia. Unluckily, the dragon was just entering the cave when I came through the portal. Instead of trying to blast me with fire, he starting flying right into me. At that moment, I thought of a way to trap him. I ran over to the portal to the dark realm and lay over it. The dragon then flew up and began flying down right onto me. Just before he hit me, I rolled out of the way and he went through the portal. I then quickly smashed the frame of the portal to trap him in that realm. Anyway, by that time I'm assuming that I would've turned 13.