Herobrine (The true Story Part 3)

The first thing I did after I trapped the dragon in the dark realm, which I'll refer to as the Ender from now on, I ran out of the cave and decided to head for the coastal town of Roding((I suck at names so I copied that from an English town))since it was the only other town I knew the way to besides Brine. As I travelled there I hoped and prayed that it wouldn't have been destroyed yet. When I got there, the entire town was in ruins, even the rubble was smashed into smaller pieces. It was mostly a stone town but every last piece of wood had massive flames on it. I fell to my knees and stared up at the town, crying slightly. I didn't know what I could do, I had no shelter, no one to help me make one, and an army of monsters ready to finish off the last of Brine's residents(me) at any time. I decided to just clear some of the rubble and make a hole to live in(I'm not a good builder). Hours later, I had cleared most of the rubble(it WAS a small town)and so then after I'd relaxed for a short while, I dug myself a hole around 7 feet deep(giving me a foot of headroom) and covered it with a trapdoor I found that surprisingly wasn't burning. About an hour later, it got dark and then I noticed the monsters climbing out of caves. I was afraid of them but they seemed different now. Without the dragon, they just wandered around without any formation and they ignored each other(and whenever they did notice each other, it was usually when they got into a fight). I continued watching them for hours until morning(since I couldn't get to sleep with them so close...) when they all started burning and running for their caves. When I thought I was sure they were all gone, I got out of the hole. Almost as soon as I got out, I saw a spider staring right at me. I was just about to leap back into the hole and shut the trapdoor when I noticed that it wasn't attacking me even though at night, it was hostile to pretty much everything. We just stared at each other for a while until it walked off. I decided that I had to take notes of these behaviours so I got some paper and a pencil from different parts of the cleared rubble and I wrote down their behaviours. The only creatures I didn't know much about were the ghasts and zombie pigmen as I didn't see any last night. I decided I'd actually look for these creatures to see if I could find out their weaknesses. The first place I headed to was the cave with the portals in it. When I entered, I was shocked and horrified. All the pigmen and the ghasts I'd ever seen were crowded in that cave and the pigmen were fixing the Ender portal. I knew that running in there would be a suicide mission but I did not want that dragon to be released. I ran into the crowd of pigmen and started shouting to completely distract them. They all stopped fixing the portal and started chasing me(the ghasts chased me too). The only way I could go was the way of the Nether portal. I jumped through the portal and into the Nether with literally all the pigmen and ghasts following me. I was faster than the pigmen but it was hard dodging the ghasts' fireballs. I just kept on running across the Nether without stopping until I thought of a way to get away from them. I noticed a land bridge(across lava) two right from me(by that I mean right, a few steps and then right again) that would lead me back in the direction of the Nether portal so I ran across that. The idiots followed me instead of turning around and meeting me on the other side. After I'd crossed the land bridge, I kept on running until I reached and went through the Nether portal. When I got back into the cave, I knew I had very little time until the pigmen caught up and went through it themselves. I tried smashing the frame of the portal but it was way too hard. I didn't have any other ideas on how I could destroy it. As I knew the pigmen were closing in on the portal, I just chucked a pile of rocks at the portal and started running. I didn't know what I had done until I looked back and noticed that some of the rocks landed inside the frame and that they de-activated the portal. I let out a sigh of relief and made my way back to my hole.