One.*

This chapter has a sex scene. Future chapters with sex in them will have an asterisk in the chapter title, like this one.

Diego Hargreeves had been training for this fight all month. The prize money would look nice in his bank account, and if he won he was invited to fight at another gym and hopefully move up the ranks and get noticed.

Diego had snuck out of his locker room and was scanning the crowd. He knew a lot of people from the gym, but a lot of people were new, especially those from the other gym. One that caught his eye was a girl with long black hair that had her eyebrow bandaged and a split lip. He knew there was a female match earlier, but he was too busy doing his own stuff to watch.

"Hey, I'm Diego," he said as he approached her group. One of the other girls wiggled her eyebrows and corralled the other girls away.

"I'm Bellona, but you can call me Belle," she said and shook his hand.

"That's a beautiful name," he said and leaned his shoulder against the wall. She did the same, leaning close.

"Bellona is the Roman goddess war," she said proudly.

"So is it safe to assume you won your fight?" Diego asked.

"It is. Is it safe to assume you'll win your fight?" Belle asked, grabbing one of his wrapped hands.

"That's the hope," Diego chuckled.

"Well, I'll be cheering you on, Diego," Belle smiled, turned Diego around, and pushed him towards the ring. He hadn't even noticed that everyone was starting to gather for his fight. He smiled over his shoulder at her and hopped into the ring.

Diego was elated when his opponent went down and couldn't get back up. The referee held his wrapped hand up and he winked at the beautiful girl he had spoken to earlier. Her smile widened and she winked back.

He left the ring and walked up to her. "Want to celebrate?" he whispered in her ear. She took a deep breath before looking at him and nodding. Diego grabbed her hand gently and led her to his little 'apartment.'

"Sorry it's not much," he muttered as he kissed down her neck.

"I've seen worse," Belle sighed before stiffening. "Not like, I didn't have sex with the people in the worse places, a lot of my friends live in pig styes," she explained, blushing furiously.

Diego just laughed and kissed her lips to shut her up. Diego grabbed Belle's waist and picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He stumbled down the stairs before walking them over to his bed and throwing her on. She pulled her shirt off before Diego crawled on top of her and continued to kiss her.

He ran his still wrapped hands up her sides, making her shiver. He lightly scratched down her stomach and hooked the tips of his fingers into the hem of her shorts. He looked at Bellona in question and she nodded. She lifted her hips so it was easier for him to pull her shorts down and then sat up and struggled out of her sports bra.

"That's always a struggle," she sighed and hooked her fingers into the hem of his pants. She gave Diego the same look of questioning. He rolled his eyes before nodding and she pulled his pants down to his knees, but wasn't able to go any further due to him kneeling on them. She smirked before pushing him backwards and finishing pulling his shorts off. 

Bellona crawled on top of Diego, her hair wild around her face. The only thing separating them now was their underwear, and Diego wanted them gone.

"You know, you're very beautiful, has anyone ever told you that?" Diego asked.

"A few times," Belle shrugged and ground her hips into his. Diego groaned and grabbed onto her hips. He rolled so that he was on top again kissed down her chest to her stomach and further. Diego kissed and licked Belle's still clothed clit, making her gasp.

"I think we should get rid of these," he said simply, looking up at her through his eyelashes.

"Me too," she nodded and let him take them off. Diego unwrapped one hand before plunging a finger into her and biting her thigh lightly. She bucked her hips and whined. 

"If you're just gonna play with me I can just leave and do that myself- oh!" she stopped once Diego placed his mouth back on her clit.

"What was that?" he asked.

"Nothing," she squeaked before moaning when he inserted another finger. She moaned his name and placed her fingers in what little hair he had.

Diego looked up to see Belle had her head thrown back and was clutching his sheets like if she didn't she might float away. He wouldn't say he had sex with a lot of girls, but he liked to think he knew the signs before a girl came. When her moans became more staggered he licked her clit a fraction harder and reached as far as he could with his fingers before her thighs came up to cage his head in place. 

Belle twitched as she road out her orgasm, Diego continuing to eat her out. Once she released his head he gave a few more licks before sitting back, a satisfied look on his face. "It's nice to know I can make you cum," he said as he licked his fingers clean. Belle sent him a mock glare and sat up.

"Well, it'll make me feel better when I can make you cum," she said and reached into his underwear. Diego gasped as she stroked him deftly. His back stiffened and he pulled her hand out of his pants.

"Lay down," he commanded as he got up. He rifled through his bedside table to find a condom and once he had it on he turned around to see Belle with her ass in the air and her satisfied face looking at him from his pillows.

"Good enough?" she asked.

"Good enough," he said and spanked her roughly.

"We didn't talk about spanking," Belle moaned.

"But you like it."

"I do."

Diego lined himself up and pushed into Belle's wet pussy. They both groaned and he noticed Belle bite his pillow.

"You okay?" he asked, not moving.

Belle nodded. "I'm a screamer," she said around the pillow.

"I'm fine with that," Diego shrugged and pulled almost all the way out, only to snap his hips foreword again.

Eventually Belle had sunk into the bed and Diego was laying over her, biting her shoulder lightly. Belle wasn't kidding about being a screamer. Her face was currently buried in his pillow and the noises she was making were just sinful. "Bite harder!" she said as she turned her head out of the pillows.

Diego did just that and quickened his pace. "Oh god, Diego!" Belle moaned loudly and Diego couldn't take it anymore. He buried himself as deep as he could into Belle and groaned into her shoulder.

Once Diego had given himself time to ride out his orgasm he removed himself from Belle and threw the condom in the trash by his bed. He ran his finger over the bite mark he left on Belle. He gave it a light kiss before laying down next to Belle, who hadn't moved.

"You okay?" he asked again.

"I think I might die from feeling good," she smiled at him. "Or pass out from exhaustion."

"Stay here tonight, I'll keep you from dying," Diego chuckled.

"That sounds like a great idea," Belle sighed and lifted Diego's arm so she could lie her head on his chest. Diego ran his fingers through her hair for not even a minute before she was snoring lightly.