Life's ride are amazing

I didn't know what to think about before. It was always them looking up to me. I didn't undetstand everything that they did. After all, I was just adopted.

I was just being used as their little doll to sit on their lap while waving and wearing an annoyingly sweet smile. I always hated myself for it... Well, just most of the times.

I had always asked a bargain from them after all my hard work. I hated my job and I seriously needed entertainment. They could afford it anyways so I didn't mind it much and they don't mind also. They're not getting away with no punishment.

All I wanted was.... Anime. When I was a child back at the orphanage, this beautiful lady gave me a manga. It was nice of her to give me one but I was confused. Why did the others had a boring novel book while she gave me an interesting sort of like a picture book?

I set the thought aside and started reading. Ever since then, I started to love it! Believe it! Uh, or how about.... Dattebayo! with matching amazing fist pump!

I know bits and pieces of some anime and manga and some completely. They were rewards for me so I had to work hard. Karate, archery, studies, singing, doctorate, political science, debates, making speeches, and various business stuff, and who would care about ballet! I'd rather hip hop. But guess what. Huh? You said what? Okay! They flipping made me do it like why the fudging cupcakes! Wait..... Cupcakes sounds nice. And the fudge brownie ones. *u*

The thought of fudge brownie cupcakes got me hungry so I rushed to our sweet-filled fridge. I swung the fridge open but I suddenly changed my mind about the cupcake when I saw a slice of oreo cheesecake that's literally sparkling begging to be eaten.

Well you know what I say to that? "Don't mind if I do!" After I took the last bite, "I think sleep- yawn should be.. In motion."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Light suddenly engulfed her presence just right after. She woke up to the sunlight irritating her eyes, one heck of a body ache, and the scent of something oddly worth puking for. She found it weird. Her parents... Well, "Foster" parents are rich. They wouldn't let the maids just leave something super duper stinky aside, much more near their "precious doll". She didn't sleep in bed and there were no windows nearby the table either so why did sunlight reached her?

She forced herself to wake up and stand or even sit would be fine. She groggily moved to sit. Her body ache didn't feel like it was just "that". She lazily opened her eyes which suddenly widened at the cadavers right in front of her. She jumped a bit and her head hit the ceiling of the cave. She childishly scolded the ceiling with her finger pointing, "Bad ceiling! Bad!"

After doing so, she giggled. She liked doing this than being prim and proper.

She looked back at the two cadavers inside with her. They looked like they were protecting her because of the wounds they had at their backs instead of their front. She wondered why slash marks not bullet holes. She looked at their clothing. "Wow. Japanese much." She sarcastically said. Then it hit her. She suddenly frisked the bodies of the cadavers.

She found no clue at all but took their weapon pouch and wore it. Better safe than anything. It was really light so she didn't mind. BUT, she mind her clothes. "What the?!" She had broken chains on her wrists and ankles, barefooted, wore black long sleeved kimono that was slit-cut and quite short reaching to her mid-thigh with gold linings, had black skin tight shorts that stopped a few inches above her knees, her long bluish black hair flowed till her upper thigh and her skin looks like it wasn't touched by the sun but still didn't know about her face. At the moment, she didn't care. All she cares about is What kind of sorcery is going on here?!