Welcoming a Stranger

The black haired girl knocked at the big door of the hokage's room, receiving a permission in return. She let in the team before she entered. She didn't really know if she should just enter. After all, as a certain smart person would say, it's such a drag.

The hokage called her in to which she obliged to hesitantly. She slid the door open. She heard a few gasps which she tried effortlessly to ignore. She walked in with the chains on her cuffs clinking to match with her every move. She stopped in front of them with her gaze pointed at the floorboards in front of her toes.

The hokage then spoke, "Kashitana Akane, right? May I call you Akane-chan?"

The said girl nodded, "Whatever pleases you, hokage-sama."

The old man in white and red robes and hat shook his head, "No need for such formalities, Akane-chan. Call me what you will."

"So then ojiu-san..."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Akane's POV

I tilted my head with a smile I said, "So then ojii-san.." I was cut off with a kunai pointed at my neck. I frowned.

Is this any way to treat a guest? Well, I don't blame them. A girl walks in another's territory, looking like a S-ranked criminal who just escaped, and calls their leader a grand father. Sigh. I should have known better from the way Iruka-sensei bonks on Naruto's head.

Back to earth....

I mean Naruto!

"How dare you disrespect Hokage-sama?" The ANBU bird asked.

I blinked my eyes at him. He's just too unbelievable. "How do you call treating someone like a family disrespect?"

Everyone. When I say everyone, even the most snobbish person looks at me. They were all gawking. I didn't say anything wrong, did I? "Is thew samthun wong? (Is there something wrong?)" I spoke like a child while innocently blinking. This didn't threw off the ANBU in front of me though.

The hokage waved the ANBU off. "Well akane-chan, it's just that you're a rare case. What do you mean by treating someone family?" The hokage answered.

Is it really that weird? Well anyways, that is just so me! "I didn't have a grand father or might I say I didn't get the chance to meet him alive. I also want some kind of family to which you perfectly fit in that's why you're a part of it." I smiled like cat. :3

The hokage smiled at me too. Yay! "Then I'll accept. How di-?" He was cut off by me hugging him. "Thank you! Thank yo- yawn I'm slee- yawn py." My eyes started to get droopy then I was out like a light. In his arms. Best sleep.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hokage's POV

Akane-chan fell asleep like a kitten in my arms. I can't help but think she's cute but how could someone so cute carry these heavy cuffs. I told an ANBU to carry her but ended up being carried by two ANBUs due to the weight of the cuffs.

She slept in a fetal position. The chains look like it feels alright to her. It was suspicious.

I held my pipe and blew a heap which the sleeping girl cringed and shifted at. She murmured incoherently till it became coherent. "No stop it... You'll die... Don't... Stop... Please... No.. You'll die. You'll die! YOU'LL DIE! I SAID STOP IT!" Her eyes shot open, her hands clenched at at her heart, her eyes depicting horror, and her shrieks are just too.. Just too heart breaking. I hid my pipe right away. Making her stop but she panted instead with beads of sweat flowing down her ivory skin.