chapter 6

Your pov
You scared yourself awake. You gasped and sweated. A nightmare about them. I guess it's natural for you since you will have to face them some time. You caressed your forehead and got out of bed. After neatly making the bed and tidying yourself up in the bathroom, you got your phone and put it in your pocket.

You walked out of your room to see Ms. Kirstein making breakfast. An eggy smell lingered in the air. "(F/N)-chan! Good morning! Would you like some omelette for breakfast?"she greeted. "Yes please, and good morning," you smiled back.

You made your way to the dining table and sat down. Jean walked in right after. "Good morning." he said in a monotone voice. "Good morning to you too," you replied. "Jean, grab a plate for (F/N)-chan," Ms. Kirstein pointed to a white plate with an omelette on it, garnished with a side salad and tomatoes. "Here, taste some of my mum's cooking," he smirked, placing the plate in front of you"wow....this taste delicious..."i thought
"Jean, the rest of the omelette is here, so take a serving when you need it, I'm going to wash the clothes," Ms. Kirstein said. "Yeah mum. I'll help if you want," he said. Jean's mum smiled in delight. "Ooh what a sweet boy, making an example in front of (F/N)-chan!" she slightly fangirled. "Hehe. What a good boy you are, Jean." you grinned. "Wh-whatever." he defended back weakly as he got up and stomped off to his mum.

You continued to eat the food when you heard Jean walk in again. "Oi, (F/N)! I've heard some members of the military are signing up trainees! There's one down the street, so hurry up!" he suddenly called. "Oh! Ofcourse!, I'll leave this here then," you said.

Time skip to after signing up

"So, (F/N), my mum told me that she found you on the streets at nighttime...." he said. You nodded and smiled, "Yeah, that's true, I haven't gotten the chance to explore around the place really," you admitted. "Hoh? Do you want a little tour then?" he grinned."well,i don't want too."he look at you"too lazy..""are you sure?""yeah it's fine."i smiled

Time skip......

"Oh my god...Today is the DAY!" You screamed. You fell out of bed and landed on your behind, but that didn't bother you, for you were going to the trainee camps. Before destroying your bedroom door, you jumped up and down 8 times while squealing. "I've gotta wake Jean up!" you thought aloud. You ran to the bathroom to tie your hair into a high ponytail and quickly shoved open the door to knock on the door of your sleepy neighbor. "BAM BAM BAM! JEAN OPEN THE DOOR BEFORE I KICK IT OPEN!" you screamed, slamming your hand onto the door. You heard a muffled response. "Eh....? F-five more minutes..." a husky voice murmured. "Oh naw you don't!" you squealed. You rattled the door nob to find it locked, so you picked a hair pin from your pocket and jiggled the lock. It clicked open. "Haha! Works all the time," you smirked.

You saw a nest of blankets with tan hair sticking out in the front. Before you thought, you acted, running up to the sleeping figure to pull off the blankets. "!!! (F/N), what the hell??" The startled male screamed. He wasn't wearing a shirt, but you didn't care. You started to shake him around with great force and yelled, "WAKE THE F*** UP JEANN!!!!! TODAY IS THE DAY~" He gripped your arm to stop you harassing him. A blush crept on his face and he replied, "Okay, just let me get dressed you perv,"

"I'm not a perv, horse face," you protested. "HORSE FACE? WHO TOLD YOU TO CALL ME THA-" His words got cut off when you placed both hands on his cheeks and neared your face close to his. "If you don't get dressed I will go through your drawer." you threatened.

Time skip after Jean gets dressed.

He walks out wearing a white buttoned shirt with a brown vest. "Took you long enough.... Oh my god, look at the time, we've gotta go!" You grabbed his hand and bolted out the door, running to the camps. You didn't notice the blush on his face when your hand touched his though.